Fluid Powered Ropeway: Self-Propelled Probe Sliding Along Flexible Tube
Yotaro Mori, Hideyuki Tsukagoshi, and Ato Kitagawa
Tokyo Institute of Technology, 2-12-1 Ohokayama, Meguro-ku, Tokyo 152-8552, Japan
-  T. Takayama and S. Hirose, “Development of “Souryu I & II” – Connected Crawler Vehicle for Inspection of Narrow and Winding Space,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.15, No.1, 2003.
-  H. Tsukagoshi, Y. Mori, M. Sasaki, T. Tanaka, and A. Kitagawa, “Development of Jumping & Rolling Inspector to Improve the Debris-traverse Ability,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.15, No.5, 2003.
-  R. M. Voyles and R. Godzdanker, “Side-Slipping Locomotion of a Miniature, Reconfigurable Limb/Tread Hybrid Robot,” Proc. of the IEEE Int. Workshop on Safety, Security and Rescue Robotics, pp. 58-64, 2008.
-  H. Tsukagoshi, H. Chiba, and A. Kitagawa, “Gel-type Sticky Mobile Inspector to Traverse on the Rugged Wall and Ceiling,” IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, FrA2.5, 2009.
-  K. S. Pratt, R. R. Murphy, J. L. Burke, J. Craighead, C. Griffin, and S. Stover, “Use of Tethered Small Unmanned Aerial System at Berkman Plaza II Collapse,” Proc. of the IEEE Int. Workshop on Safety, Security and Rescue Robotics, pp. 134-139, 2008.
-  M. Onosato et al., “Aerial Robots for Quick Information Gathering in USAR,” Proc. of SICE-ICASE Int. Joint Conf., pp. 3435-3438, 2006.
-  E. Watari, H. Tsukagoshi, T. Tanaka, D. Kimura, and A. Kitagawa, “Development of a Throw & Collect Type Rescue Inspector,” Proc. of the 2007 IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation ThC12.3, 2007.
-  Y.Mori, H. Tsukagoshi, and A. Kitagawa, “Fluid Powered Actuator Sliding Along Flexible Flat Tube (1st Report: Proposal of ∧-drive and Its Driving Analysis),” J. of the Japan Fluid Power System Society, Vol.41, No.5, 2010.
-  S. Hirose and T. Yoshida, “Development of Pinch Roller lifters,” 14th Annual Conf. of the Robotics Society of Japan, p. 889-900, 1997.
-  T. Akagi et al., “Development of Flexible Pneumatic Actuator with a Flexible Tube,” Proc. INTERMAC2001 Joint Tech. Conf., F-1093, pp. 1-10, 2001.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2011 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.