Adaptive Attitude Control of Redundant Time-Varying Complex Model of Human Body in the Nursing Activity
Haiwei Dong, Zhiwei Luo, and Akinori Nagano
Department of Computational Science, Graduate School of System Informatics, Kobe University, 1-1 Rokkodai-cho, Nada-ku, Kobe 657-8501, Japan
-  P. Padetsky, “The Man Who Mastered Motion,” Science, Vol.7, pp. 52-60, 1986.
-  T. Yamamoto, K. Terada, and Y. Kuniyoshi, “Lifting Techniques for the Humanoid Robots: Insight from Human Movements,” Proc. of IEEE-RAS Inter. Conf. on Humanoid Robotics, pp. 251-258, 2008.
-  R. Takeda, K. Nakadai, T. Takahashi, K. Komatani, T. Ogata, and H. G. Okuno, “Automatic Estimation of Reverberation Time with Robot Speech to Improve ICA-based Robot Audition,” Proc. of IEEE-RAS Int. Conf. on Humanoid Robotics, 2009.
-  Z. W. Luo et al., “On Cooperative Manipulation of Dynamic Object.,” Advanced Robotics, Vol.10, pp. 621-636, 1996.
-  F. Asano et al. “Dynamic Modeling and Control for Whole Body Manipulation,” Proc. of IEEE Int. Conf. of Robotics and Automation, 2003.
-  P. Song, M. Yashima, and V. Kuma, “Dyanmics and Control of Whole Arm Graps,” Proc. of Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, 2001.
-  T. Mukai et al., “Development of The Tactile Sensor System of A Human Interactive Robot ‘RI-MAN,’” IEEE Trans. on Robotics, Vol.24, pp. 502-512, 2008.
-  M. Onishi et al. “Generation of Human Care Behaviors by Humaninteractive Robot RI-MAN,” Proc. of IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, 2007.
-  T. Odashima et al. “A Soft Human-interactive Robot RI-MAN,” Video Proc. of Inter. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, 2006.
-  Y. Umetani and K. Yoshida, “Resolved Motion Rate Control of Space Manipulators with Generalized Jacobian Matrix,” IEEE Trans. on Robotics and Automation, Vol.5, pp. 303-314, 1989.
-  K. Yoshida and Y. Umetani, “Control of Space Manipulators with Generalized Jacobian Mtrix,” Space Robotics: Dynamics and Control, pp. 165-204, 1992.
-  A. Nagano, R. Himeno, and S. Fukashiro, “An Introduction to Three-dimensional Rigid Body Dynamics: Vol.4 Simulation Using An Assisting Software Package,” Japanse J. of Biomechanics in Sports and Exercise, Vol.8, pp. 209-223, 2004.
-  A. Nagano et al., “A Three-dimensional Linked Segment Model of TheWhole Human Body,” Int. J. of Sport and Health Science, Vol.3, pp. 311-325, 2005.
-  F. C. Anderson and M. G. Pandy, “A Dynamic Optimization Solution for Vertical Jumping in Three Dimensions,” Computer Methods in Biomechanics and Biomechanical Engineering, Vol.2, pp. 201-231, 1999.
-  T. R. Kane and D. A. Levinson, “Dynamics: Theory and Applications,” McGraw-Hill, 1985.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2010 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.