Nonlinear Reference Shaping with Endpoint Position Feedback for Large Acceleration Avoidance in Reaching Movement
Fumi Seto* and Tomomichi Sugihara**
*Future Robotics Technology Center, Chiba Institute of Technology, 2-17-1 Tsudanuma, Narashino, Chiba, Japan
**Institute for Advanced Study, Kyushu University, 744 Moto’oka, Nishi-ku, Fukuoka, Japan
-  W. Abend, E. Bizzi, and P. Morasso, “Humam Arms Trajectory Formation,” Brain, Vol.105, No.2, pp. 331-348, 1982.
-  S. Arimoto and M. Sekimoto, “Human-Like Movements of Robotic Arms with Redundant DOFs: Virtual Spring-Damper Hypothesis to Tackle the Bernstein Problem,” Proc. of the 2006 IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, pp. 1860-1866, 2006.
-  M. Sekimoto and S. Arimoto, “Experimental Study on Reaching Movements of Robot Arms with Redundant DOFs based upon Virtual Spring-Damper Hypothesis,” Proc. of the 2006 IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 562-567, 2006.
-  C. G. Atkeson and J. M. Hollerbach, “Kinematic Features of Unrestrained Vertical Arm Movements,” The J. of Neuroscience, Vol.5, No.9, pp. 2318-2330, 1985.
-  T. Flash and N. Hogan, “The Coordination of Arm Movements: An Experimentally Confirmed Mathematical Model,” The J. of Neuroscience, Vol.5, No.7, pp. 1688-1703, 1985.
-  Y. Uno, M. Kawato, and R. Suzuki, “Formation and Control of Optimal Trajectory in Human Multijoint Arm Movement: Minimum Torque-Change Model,” Biological Cybernetics, Vol.61, No.2, pp. 89-101, 1989.
-  M. Svinin, I. Goncharenko, and S. Hosoe, “On the Boundary Conditions in Modeling of Human-Like Reaching Movements,” Proc. of the 2008 IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 518-523, 2008.
-  T. Tsuji, Y. Tanaka, and M. Kaneko, “Biomimetic Trajectory Generation Based on Human Movements with a Nonholonomic Constraint,” Technical correspondence, IEEE Trans. on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics-Part A: Systems and Humans, Vol.32, No.6, pp. 773-779, 2002.
-  O. Gerelli and C. G. L. Bianco, “Real-time path-tracking control of robotic manipulators with bounded torques and torque-derivatives,” Proc. of the 2008 IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems,” pp. 532-537, 2008.
-  R. Kikuuwe and H. Fujimoto, “Proxy-Based Sliding Mode Control for Accurate and Safe Position,” Proc. of the 2006 IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation Control, pp. 25-30, 2006.
-  R. Kikuuwe, T. Yamamoto, and H. Fujimoto, “A Guideline for Low-Force Robotic Guidance for Enhancing Human Performance of Positioning and Trajectory Tracking: It Should Be Stiff and Appropriately Slow,” IEEE Trans. on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, Part A, Vol.38, No.4, pp. 945-957, 2008.
-  X. Broquère, D. Sidobre, and I. Herrera-Aguilar, “Soft Motion Trajectory Planner for Service Manipulator Robot,” Proc. of the 2008 IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 2808-2813, 2008.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2010 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.