High-Performance Active Camera Head Control Using PaLM-Tree
Takayuki Nakamura, Yoshio Sakata, Toshikazu Wada,
and Haiyuan Wu
Department of Computer and Communication Sciences Wakayama University 930 Sakaedani, Wakayama 640-8510, Japan
-  H. Oike, H. Wu, T. Kato, and T. Wada, “A High-Performance Active Camera System for taking Clear Images,” IPSJ SIG Technical Reports, IPSJ-CVIM04144010, 2004 (in Japanese).
-  P. I. Corke and M. C. Good, “Dynamic effects in visual closed-loop systems,” IEEE Trans. on Robotics and Automation, Vol.12, No.5, pp. 671-683, 1996.
-  M. Kawato, K. Furukawa, and R. Suzuki, “A hierarchical neural-network model for control and learning of voluntary movement,” Biological Cybernetics, Vol.57, pp. 169-185, 1987.
-  R.S. Sutton and A.G. Barto, “Reinforcement Learning: An Introduction,” MIT Press, Cambridge, MA, 1998.
-  T. Nakamura, E. Kato, and T. Wada, “A Novel NonLinear Mapping Algorithm (PaLM-Tree),” J. of Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.23, No.6, pp. 732-742, 2005 (in Japanese).
-  T. Nakamura, Y. Sakata, T. Wada, and H. Wu, “High Performance Control of Active Camera Head Using PaLM-Tree,” Proc. of the 2005 IEEE/ASME Int. Conf. on Advanced Intelligent Mechatronics, pp. 963-968, 2005.
-  T. Wada, N. Ukita, and T. Matsuyama, “Fixed-viewpoint Pan-Tilt-Zoom Camera and its Application,” Trans. of the Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers, D-II, Vol.J81-D-II, No.6, pp. 1182-1193, 1998 (in Japanese).
-  D. Comaniciu, V. Ramesh, and P. Meer, “Kernel-based object tracking,” IEEE Trans. on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, Vol.25, No.5, pp. 564-575, 2003.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2009 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.