Robot Technology Ontology Targeting Robot Technology Services in Kukanchi — “Interactive Human-Space Design and Intelligence”
Ken Ukai, Yoshinobu Ando, and Makoto Mizukawa
College of Engineering, Shibaura Institute of Technology
3-7-5 Toyosu, Koto-ku, Tokyo 135-8548, Japan
-  Cabinet Office, Government of Japan, “Innovation 25,”
-  METI, Technological strategy map of the Japanese Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry Japanese Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry, 2008,
-  T.-S. Jin, K. Morioka, and H. Hashimoto, “Distributed Sensor Network for Multi-Agent Motion Tracking in Intelligent Space,” SICE-ICASE Int. Joint Conf., Oct.18-21, pp. 3716-3721, 2006.
-  Y. Fukusato, E. Shimokawara, J. Nakazato, and T. Yamaguchi, “Service offer system in “Kukanchi: Interactive Human-Space Design and Intelligence” using multi phase environmental information,” SICE Annual Conf., pp. 3529-3533, 2008.
-  M. Niitsuma, T. Sasaki, and H. Hashimoto, “Enhancement of Spatial Memory Using Human-Object Relations,” SICE Annual Conf., pp. 3509-3513, 2008.
-  E. Sato, T. Yamaguchi, and F. Harashima, “Natural Interface Using Pointing Behavior for Human-Robot Gestural Interaction,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol.54, No.2, pp.1105-1112, April 2007.
-  M. Mizukawa and T. Yamaguchi, “Research on Functional Design of Ambient Intelligence,” 7th SICE System Integration Division Annual Conf. 2006, Japan, pp. 534-537, 2006.
-  H. Minamino, M. Mizukawa, and Y. Ando, “Research on the “Task Localization” for Distributed Intelligence,” Int. Conf. on Control, Automation and Systems, pp. 2334-2338, 2007.
-  T. Mori, R. Urushibata, M. Shimosaka, H. Noguchi, and T. Sato, “Anomaly Detection Algorithm Based on Life Pattern Extraction from Accumulated Pyroelectric Sensor Data,” In Proc. of the 2008 IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 2545-2552, 2008.
-  S. S. Hidayat, B. K. Kim, and K. Ohba, “Learning Affordance for Semantic Robots Using Ontology Approach,” In Proc. of the 2008 IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 2630-2636, 2008.
-  Y. Fukusato, J. Nakazato, E. Shimokawara, T. Yamaguchi, and M. Mizukawa, “A Service System Adapted to Changing Environments using Kukanchi,” Transactions of the Society of Instrument and Control Engineers, Vol.44, No.12, 1/8, 2008.
-  K. Ukai, M. Mizukawa, and Y. Ando, “Study of Composition of User's Intention Understanding System According to Situation for RT Service Achievement -Aiming at the construction of RT(Robot Technology) Ontology-,” The Robotics and Mechatronics Conf., Japan, 2P1-H01, 2008.
-  K. Ukai, M. Mizukawa, T. Yamaguchi, and Y. Fukusato, “RT Ontology for Kukanchi service robot,” 9th SICE System Integration Division Annual Conf., Japan, pp. 53-56, 2008.
-  K. Ukai, M. Mizukawa, and Y. Ando, “RT User-Service Generation System Design Investigation on the construction of RT Ontology in Tsuide Task,” 9th SICE System Integration Division Annual Conf., Japan, pp. 57-58, 2008.
-  M. Niitsuma and H. Hashimoto, “Describing Human Activities Considering Object Information for Intelligent Environments,” 9th SICE System Integration Division Annual Conf. 2008, Japan, pp. 91-92, 2008.
-  A. Tokumasu, T. Suzuki, S. Murakami, and Y. Nakauchi, “Cooking Procedure Recognition and Support by Intelligent Environments with Machine Learning,” 26th Annual Conf. of the Robotics Society of Japan, AC2N2-05, 2008.
-  OWL: http://www.w3.org/TR/owl-features/
-  Protégé: http://protege.stanford.edu/
-  S. Takeda, T. Tsukikawa et al., “Enhancement of Versatility of Agent Robot Operation Environment in the Physical Agent System -Proposal of Data Server Framework-,” Int. Conf. on Control, Automation and Systems, A1314, 2006.
-  Y. Tsukumori, Y. Ando, and M. Mizukawa, “Development of Interface that Cooperates with Intelligent Space to Operate Daily Support Robot Easily,” 9th SICE System Integration Division Annual Conf. 2008, pp. 557-558, 2008.
-  T. Kato, Y. Ando, and M. Mizukawa, “Proposal on Construction for Generation of Robot Cooperation Environment,” 9th SICE System Integration Division Annual Conf., pp. 69-70, 2008.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2009 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.