A Service System Adapted to Changing Environments Using “Kukanchi”
Yusuke Fukusato*, Eri sato–Simokawara*, Toru Yamaguchi*, and Makoto Mizukawa**
* Faculty of System Design, Tokyo Metropolitan University,
** Faculty of Engineering, Shibaura Institute of Technology
-  N. Ando, T. Suehiro, K. Kitagaki, T. Kotoku, and Woo-Keun Yoon, “RT-Middleware: Distributed Component Middleware for RT (Robot Technology),” 2005 IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robotics and Systems, pp. 3555-3560, 2005.
-  “The total picture of the RT middleware,” MAINICHI COMMUNICATIONS, PLUS ROBOT, Vol.1, pp. 77-99, 2008.
-  K. Sekiyama, “Sharing ROI Process for Multi-Robot Cooperation,” 9th SICE System Integration Division Annual Conf. (SI2008) pp. 75-76, 2008.
-  M. Mizukawa and T. Yamaguchi, “Research on Functional Design of Ambient Intelligence,” 7th SICE System Integration Division Annual Conf. (SI2006), pp. 534-537, 2006.
-  T. Yamaguchi, E. Sato, and Y. Takama, “Intelligent Space and Human Centered Robotics,” IEEE Transaction on Industrial Electronics, Vol.50, No.5, 2003.
-  T. Yamaguchi, “Networked Intelligence and Ontology,” Soft Computing as Transdisciplinary Science and Technology, Springer, pp. 8-10, 2005
-  K. Nakamura. “Significance of Non-language communication,” GAKUJYUTUNODOUKOU, Vol.9, No.2, pp. 28-31, 2004.
-  L. Brosnahan, “Japanese and English Gesture: Contrastive Nonverbal Communication,” Taishukan, Tokyo, 1990.
-  G. Butterworth and N. Jarrett, “What minds have in common is space: Spatial mechanisms serving joint visual attention in infancy,” British Journal of Developmental Psychology, Vol.9, pp. 55-72, 1991.
-  E. Sato, T. Yamaguguchi, and F. Harashima, “Natural Interface Using Pointing Behavior for Human-Robot Gestural Interaction,” IEEE Transaction on Industrial Electronics, Vol.54, No.2, 2007.
-  H. Kishinami, K. Kiyama, T. Yamaguchi, and J. Nakazato, “Development of i-mobility,” TRAFST: 05PR0001, pp. 161-162, 2005.
-  J. Nakazato, T. Yamaguchi, E. Sato, “Humatronics Second Stage? Networked Intelligence Application for Robot Car System,” Advances in Computational Sciences and Technology, ISSN 0973-6107, Vol.1 No.1, pp. 23-34, 2007.
-  A. Nakamura, T. Yamaguchi, and E. S. Shimokawara, “Intelligent Network Mobility using Environment Information,” Joint 4th Int. Conf. on Soft Computing and Intelligent Systems and 9th Int. Symposium on advanced Intelligent Systems (SCIS & ISIS2008), Nagoya, Japan, pp. 317-322 (CD-ROM), Sep. 17-21, 2008.
-  T. Okawa, M. Miyaji, E. Sato, J. Nakazato, and T. Yamaguchi, “Information Support System using Intention Recognition Considering Situation in Human-Centered City,” the Int. Conf. on Advanced Robotics, pp. 455-460, 2007.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2009 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.