Comparison with Amount of Gustatory Sense and Nasal Skin Temperature
Hirotoshi Asano*, Tota Mizuno**, Akio Nozawa***,
and Hideto Ide*
*Faculty of Science and Engineering, Aoyama Gakuin University, Fuchinobe 5-10-1, Sagamihara-shi, Kanagawa, 229-8558 Japan
**National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology, Central 6, 1-1-1 Higashi, Tsukuba, Ibaraki, 305-8565 Japan
*** Faculty of Science and Engineering, Meisei University, Hodokubo 2-1-1, Hino-shi, Tokyo, 191-8506 Japan
-  M. Tonoike, M. Yamaguchi, C. Yamamoto, H. Yamaura, T. Yamamoto, H. Nagai, and K.Sutani, “Kansei' information processing of palatability,” The Japanese Association for Study of Taste and Smell, Vol.11 No.3, pp. 263-274, 2004.
-  B. C. Min and K.Sakamoto, “An analysis of gustatory evoked potentials for the four taste qualities with a special reference to individual taste thresholds,” The Japanese Association for Study of Taste and Smell, Vol.4, No.1, pp. 43-54, 1997.
-  T. Yamamoto, T. Shimura, and N. Sako “Palatability of food and brain science,” The Japanese Association for Study of Taste and Smell, Vol.4, No.2, pp. 143-150, 1997.
-  H. Zenju, A. Nozawa, H. Tanaka and H. Ide, “Estimation of Unpleasant and Pleasant States by Nasal Thermogram,” IEEJ Trans. EIS, Vol.124, No.1, pp. 213-214, 2004.
-  A. Nozawa, M. Uchida, K. Nagamine and H. Ide, “Quantitative Evaluation of Deliciousness by Pleasant-Unpleasant Emotions on Gustatory Stimulus,” I.E.E.C, Vol.124, pp. 1795-1796, 2004.
-  N. Kawai, “Sensory Evaluation of Food Palatability,” Bulletin of Japan Dairy Technical Association, Vol.50, pp. 206-226, 2000 (in Japanese).
-  E. Itagaki, A. Takakuda, and K. Itagaki, “Fundamental Study of Pleasantness according to Analysis of Electroencephalogram,” Ann. Rept. Kyoritsu Coll. Pharm., Vol.47, pp. 1-10, 2003.
-  T. Kobayakawa, “A Non-aggression Measurement of The Brain Activity of The Person about The Taste,” JOHNS, Vol.18, No.5, pp. 927-932, 2002.
-  T. Yamamoto, and T.Yamamoto, “Taste and Stress,” Human Engineering for Quality Life, Vol.6, No.3, pp. 15-19, 2005.
-  K. Kurihara, “Chemical Approach to The Life Phenomenon Taste and Sense of Smell,” KAGAKUDOUJIN, 1992.
-  A. Sato “Science about Taste,” Asakura Bookstore, 1984.
-  Y. Yamano, “The Scientific encyclopedia of The Taste,” Asakura Bookstore, 2003.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2009 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.