Evaluation of On-Demand Bus Services Applicability to Older Persons
Hiroyuki Yamato*, Kota Tsubouchi*, Kazuo Hiekata**,
Ken Honda*, and Chika Sugimoto*
*Graduate School of Frontier Sciences, The University of Tokyo, 5-1-5 Kashiwanoha, Kashiwa-shi, Chiba 277-8563, Japan
**Department of Systems Innovation, Graduate School of Engineering, The University of Tokyo, 5-1-5 Kashiwanoha, Kashiwa-shi, Chiba 277-8563, Japan
-  Minister of Land, Infrastructure and Transport, “The report of a model project of demand transportation system in inconvenient area,” 2002.
-  H. Yamato, K. Tsubouchi, and K. Hiekata, “A Research on Realtime Scheduling Algorithm for On-demand Bus and Evaluation by Simulation,” Transport Policy Studies’ Review, Vol.10, No.4, pp. 002-010, 2008.
-  K. Tsubouchi, H. Yamato, and K. Hiekata, “A Demand Responsive Transit Service with Emphasizing on Better Punctuality,” Proc. the 5th Int. Workshop on Intelligent Transportation 2007, pp. 93-98.
-  K. Tsubouchi, H. Yamato, and K. Hiekata, “The Development of A New Public Transportation System: On-Demand Bus,” Proc. AEARU Joint Workshop-ICASS 2007, China, pp. 363-366, 2007.
-  J. Jaw, A. R. Odoni, H. N. Psaraftis, and N. H. M. Wilson, “A Heuristic Algorithm for the Multivehicle Advance Request Dial-ARide Problem with Time Windows,” Transportation Research Part B, Vol.20, No.3, pp. 243-257, 1986.
-  A. Fabri and P. Recht, “On dynamic pickup and delivery vehicle routing with several time windows and waiting times,” Transportation Research Part B, Vol.40, No.4, pp. 335-350, 2006.
-  Top page of On demand Bus,
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2008 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.