Control of Hydraulic Actuator Systems Using Feedback Modulator
Takeyuki Ohgi and Yasuyoshi Yokokohji
Department of Mechanical Engineering and Science, Kyoto University, Yoshida Honmachi, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto 606-8501, Japan
-  Y. Hiyama, “Rescue Robot “ENRYU”,” Proc. of 2004 SICE System Integration Division Annual Conference, Tsukuba, Japan, pp.999-1000, 2004 (in Japanese).
-  N. R. Parker, S. E. Salcudean, and P. D. Lawrence, “Application of Force Feedback to Heavy Duty Hydraulic Machines,” Proc. of 1993 IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, Vol.1, pp. 375-381, 1993.
-  S. E. Salcudean, K. Hashtrudi-Zaad, S. Tafazoli, S. P. DiMaio, and C. Reboulet, “Bilateral Matched-Impedance Teleoperation with Application to Excavator Control,” IEEE Control Systems, Vol.19, No.6, pp. 29-37, 1999.
-  P. Lischinsky, C. Canudas-de-Wit, and G. Morel, “Friction Compensation for an Industrial Hydraulic Robot,” IEEE Control Systems, Vol.19, No.1, pp. 25-32, 1999.
-  H. Katoh, T. Nishiumi, and T. Ichiyanagi, “Improvement of Angular Position Control Characteristics for a Hydraulic Motor with Dead Zone by Means of a Neural Network and Superimposed Small Oscillation,” Trans. of the Japan Fluid Power System Society, Vol.35, No.5, pp. 89-96, 2004. (in Japanese)
-  W. S. Owen and E. A. Croft, “The Reduction of Stick-Slip Friction in Hydraulic Actuators,” IEEE/ASME Trans. on Mechatronics, Vol.8, No.3, pp. 362-371, 2003.
-  B. Yao, F. Bu, J. Reedy, and T.-C. Chiu, “Adaptive Robust Motion Control of Single-Rod Hydraulic Actuators: Theory and Experiments,” IEEE/ASME Trans. on Mechatronics, Vol.5, No.1, pp. 79-91, 2000.
-  G. A. Sohl and J. E. Bobrow, “Experiments and Simulations on the Nonlinear Control of a Hydraulic Servosystem,” IEEE Trans. on Control Systems Technology, Vol.7, No.2, pp. 238-247, 1999.
-  A. Bonchis, P. I. Corke, and D. C. Rye, “Experimental Evaluation of Position Control Methods for Hydraulic Systems,” IEEE Trans. on Control Systems Technology, Vol.10, No.6, pp. 876-882, 2002.
-  M. Ishikawa, I. Maruta, and T. Sugie, “Quantized Controller Design Using Feedback Modulators,” Transactions of the Society of Instrument and Control Engineers, Vol.43, No.1, pp. 31-36, 2007 (in Japanese).
-  T. Katayama, “Introduction to System Identification,” The Institute of Systems, Control and Information Engineers, 1994 (in Japanese).
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2008 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.