Development of Novel Linear Motion Mechanism with Load Sensitive Transmission
Jianjun Yuan and Shigeo Hirose
Dept. of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, Tokyo Institute of Technology, 2-12-1 O-okayama, Meguro-ku, Tokyo 152-8552, Japan
-  S. Hirose, “Robotics –Vector Analysis of Mechanical System– (2nd edition),” Shokabo printed, p. 136, 1998.
-  Y. Kamiya, H. Seki, M. Hikizu, and F. Sakai, “Dynamic Characteristics of DC Servo Motor Driven by Conventional Servo Driver,” Jour. of the Japan Society of Precision Engineering, Vol.65, No.3, pp. 464-468, 1998.
-  S. Hirose, C. Tibbetts, and T. Hagiwara, “Development of X-screw: A load-Sensitive Actuator Incorporating a Variable Transmission,” Proc. of the IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, pp. 193-199, 1999.
-  M. Nakao, M. Kumura, H. Sugihara, J. Mori, and N. Maruyama, “Development of a Large Torgue Capacity Half-Toroidal CVT,” SAE Paper, pp. 1-9, 2000.
-  P. Krus, “On Load Sensing Fluid Power Systems with Special Reference to Dynamic Properties and Control Aspects,” Linkőping Studies in Science and Technology Dissertations, No.198, pp. 15-54, Linkőping Univ., Sweden, 1998.
-  Y. Sakurai and K. Takahashi, “Dynamic Characteristics of a Load Sensing Hydraulic System (Experiment and Simulation),” Transactions of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers (JSME) -C, Vol.63, No.605, pp. 84-91, 1997.
-  T. Makino, “Development of 3K-TypeTraction Drive CVT for High Speed Rotation (2nd Report, Efficiency),” Transactions of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers (JSME) -C, Vol.66, No.648, pp. 2810-2817, 2000.
-  M. Yamanaka, G. Igari, and K. Inoue, “Study of Shaft Drive Continuously Variable Transmission (1st Report, Analysis of Mechanism and Prototype),” Transactions of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers (JSME) -C, Vol.70, No.692, pp. 1182-1189, 2004.
-  E. F. Fukushima, H. Nakanoto, R. Damoto, and S. Hirose, “Optimal Load-Sensitive Control for Mobile Robots Equipped with Continuously Variable Transmissions,” Proc. of the IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), pp. 476-481, 2001.
-  T. Takaki and T. Omata, “Load sensitive Continuously Variable Transmission for Robot Hands,” Proc. of the IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), pp. 3391-3396, 2004.
-  T. Hagiwara and S. Hirose, “Development of Dual Mode X-Screw: a Novel Load Sensitive Linear Actuator with a Wide Transmission Range,” Proc. of the IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), pp. 537-542, 1999.
-  S. Hirose, “Extensible/Contractible Structure Body,” Japan Patent Office #H06-227457, 1994.
-  J. Yuan and S. Hirose, “Development of load sensitive linear moving mechanism using rollers and flat springs,” Proc. of the IEEE Int. Conf. on Mechatronics and Robotics, pp. 344-349, 2004.
-  E. F. Fukushima, T. Tsumaki, and S. Hirose, “Development of A PWM DC Motor Servo Driver Circuit,” proceedings of the 13th Annual Conference of the Robotics Society of Japan, pp. 1153-1154, 1995.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2006 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.