Robot Platform Architecture for Information Sharing and Collaboration Among Multiple Networked Robots
Hirohisa Tezuka*, Norifumi Katafuchi*, Yukihiro Nakamura*, Tamotsu Machino*, Yoshito Nanjo*, Satoshi Iwaki*,
and Ken-ichiro Shimokura**
Human Interaction Project, NTT Cyber Solutions Laboratories
*3-9-11 Midori-cho, Musashino-shi, Tokyo, Japan
**1-1 Hikarinooka, Yokosuka-shi, Kanagawa, Japan
-  “New IT from Japan ‘Toward the Realization of Network Robots’,” Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications Research Group on Network Robot Technology, 2003.
-  K. Shimokura et al., “Network Robot Platform for the Nextgeneration ContentDelivery Network,” Proc. of Workshop on Network Robot System at IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, 2004.
-  H. Tezuka et al., “Sensor and robot collaboration based on network robot platform,” Proc. of Workshop on Network Robot System at IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, 2005.
-  OROCOS:
-  ORiN Forum:
-  Project Oxygen:
-  T. Sato, “Robotic Room: Human Behavior Measurement, Behavior Accumulation and Personal/Behavior Adaptation by Intelligent Enviroment,” Proc. IEEE/ASME Int. Conf. on Advanced Intelligent Mechatronics, pp. 515-520, 2003.
-  Web Service Activity:
-  S. Iwaki et al., “Robot Motion as Network Content –A Concept of the MotionMedia Contents Sharing Platform–,” Proc. of the 7th Robotics Symposium, pp. 297-304, 2002.
-  A. Nakayama et al., “Rich Communication with Audio-Controlled Network Robot,” Proceedings of the 2002 IEEE Int. Workshop on Robot and Human Interactive Communication, pp. 548-553, 2002.
-  I. Kitagishi et al., “Development of Motion Data Description Language for Robots Based on eXtensible Markup Language,” Proc. IROS, pp. 1145-1151, 2002.
-  J. Nakayama et al., “An information sharing platform for manufacturing and its applications (remote monitoring and remote engineering),” IEICE Industrial Applications Department Conference, 2003 (in Japanese).
-  T. Kawamura, K. Ueno, T. Hasegawa, and A. Ohsuga, “Ubiquitous Service Finder – Service Oriented Architecture in Ubiquitous Computing,” Proceedings of Activities on Semantic Web Technologies in Japan (WWW 2005 Workshop), 2005 (in Japanese).
-  M. Takemoto et al., “A Service-Composition and Service-Emergence Framework for Ubiquitous-Computing Environments,” Proc. of SAINT Service Oriented Computing Workshop, pp. 313-318, 2004.
-  D. Morikawa, M. Honjo, N. Kotsuka, A. Yamaguchi, and M. Ohashi, “Profile aggregation and dissemination; a framework for personalized service provisioning,” Ubicomp 2004 workshop, 2004.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2006 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.