Basic Study on Self-Transfer Aid Robotics
Yoshihiko Takahashi*, Go Manabe*, Katsumi Takahashi*,
and Takuro Hatakeyama**
*Department of System Design Engineering, Kanagawa Institute of Technology, 1030 Shimo-Ogino, Atsugi, Kanagawa 243-0292, Japan
**Faculty of Rehabilitation, Seijoh University, 2-172 Fukinodai, Tokai City, Aichi 476-8588, Japan
-  S. Hashino, “Review of Transfer System for the Handicapped,” J. of Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.11, No.5, p. 649, 1993.
-  K. Hayakawa, J. of Japan Hydraulics and Pneumatics Society, Vol.28, No.1, p. 40, 1997.
-  T. Tsuruga, S. Ino, T. Ifukube, M. Sato, T. Tanaka, T. Izumi, M. Muro, and Y. Wakisaka, “The Study of Human Motion Patterns for Developing a Transfer Aid System for the Elderly,” Trans. of Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan, A, Vol.118, No.3, p. 239, 1998.
-  M. Fujie, “Robot and Mechatronics Equipment for Daily Life Support in High-Elderly and Small Number of Child Society,” J. of Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, Vol.100, No.944, p. 750, 1997.
-  O. Tanaka et al., J. of Japanese Society of Prosthetics and Orthotics, Vol.5, p. 201, 1989.
-  Y. Miyata, Shin Seiri-Shinri-Gaku (Physiological Psychology), Vol.1, Kita Ooji Shobou, Japan, 1998.
-  R. Yatani, and K. Ogawa, Kin no Kinou-Kaibou, 4th edition, Igaku-Shoin, Japan, 1993. (Japanese translation of “The Extremities and The Head, Neck and Trunk” by J. H. Warfel, Lea & Febiger, U.S.A.)
-  M. Okabe, and S. Okajima, Byoki ga wakaru karada no tebiki (Guide of Human body), Shougakukan, Japan, 1996.
-  Shin nihonjin no tairyoku hyoujunchi (Standard of Physical Strength of Japanese), Tairyoku hyoujunchi Kenkyoukai, Tokyo Metropolitan University, Aimai Do, Japan, 2000.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2006 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.