Stand-Alone Wearable Power Assist Suit –Development and Availability–
Mineo Ishii, Keijiro Yamamoto, and Kazuhito Hyodo
Kanagawa Institute of Technology, 1030 Shimo-Ogino, Atsugi, Kanagawa 243-0292, Japan
-  S. Hashino, “Review of Transfer System for The Handicapped,” J. Robotics Soc. Jpn., Vol.11, No.5, pp. 649-654, 1993 (in Japanese).
-  T. Okazaki, T. Nagasawa, T. Takahashi, and Y. Yamashita, “Intellectualization of the Nursing Aid Robot –about an Open Prolog Subsystem–,” Proc. 25th Conf. Jpn Soc. ME&BE, p. 443, 1986 (in Japanese).
-  N. Tejima, “Development of a Simple Device for Transfer Aid,” Proc. Conf. JSPE’98, p. 612, 1998 (in Japanese).
-  T. Koyama, K. Yamafuji, and T. Tanaka, “Wearable Human-Assisting System for Nursing Use,” Trans. Jpn Soc. Mech. Eng., Vol.66, No.651, C, pp. 3679-3684, 2000 (in Japanese).
-  J. Okamura, H. Tanaka, and Y. Sankai, “EMG-based Prototype Powered Assistive System for Walking Aid,” Proc. ASIAR’99, pp. 229-234, 1999.
-  S. Kawamura, T. Yonezawa, K. Fujimoto, Y. Hayakawa, T. Isaka, and S. R. Pandian, “Development of an active orthsis for knee motion by using pneumatic actuators,” Proc. ICMA2000, Osaka, pp. 615-620, 2000.
-  H. Kobayashi, A. Uchimura, Y. Ishida, T. Shiba, K. Hiramatsu, M. Konami, T. Matsushita, and Y. Sato, “Development of a muscle suit for the upper body – realization of abduction motion,” Advanced Robotics, Vol.18, No.5, pp. 497-513, 2004.
-  Belex-UC Berkeley Exoskeleton,
-  K. Yamamoto, H. Miyanishi, and M. Imai, “Development of Pneumatic Actuator for Powered Arm,” Proc. JHPS Autumn Meeting, pp. 85-88, 1991 (in Japanese).
-  K. Yamamoto, and K. Hyodo, “Powered Arm and Leg for Assisting Nurse Labor,” Proc. 1st Asian Control Conf., SICE, J., pp. 561-564, 1994.
-  K. Yamamoto, K. Hyodo, and Y. Tanimoto, “Development of Powered Suit for Assisting Nurse Labor,” Proc. of 9th National Symposium on Fluid Control, SICE, J, pp. 75-80, 1994 (in Japanese).
-  K. Yamamoto, K. Hyodo, and T. Matsuo, “Powered Suit for Assisting Nurse Labor,” Fluid Power (Proc. 3rd International Symposium on Fluid Power), JHPS, pp. 415-420, 1996.
-  K. Yamamoto, K. Hyodo, M. Ishii, and T. Matsuo, “Development of Power Assisting Suit for Assisting Nurse Labor,” Trans. Jpn. Soc. Mech. Eng., Vol.657, No.67, C, pp. 1499-1506, 2001 (in Japanese).
-  K. Yamamoto, M. Ishii, K. Hyodo, T. Yoshimitsu, and T. Matsuo, “Development of Power Assisting Suit for Assisting Nurse Labor –Miniaturization of supply system to realize wearable suit–,” JSME International Journal, Series C, Vol.46, No.3, pp. 923-930, 2003.
-  K. Yamamoto, M. Ishii, K. Hyodo, T. Yoshimitsu, and T. Matsuo, “Development of Wearable Power Assist Suit,” Proc. of the 7th Trienial International Symposium on Fluid Control, Measurement and Visualization, CD-ROM, 2003.
-  K. Yamamoto, M. Ishii, K. Hyodo, T. Yoshimitsu, K. Takahashi, and T. Matsuo, “Development of Wearable Power Assisting Suit,” CD-ROM Proc. of JSME D&D Conf. 2003, Paper No.555, 2003 (in Japanese).
-  M. Hirata, “New beddosaido wo kagakusuru,” Gakken, 2000.
-  A. H. Burstein, and T. M. Wright, “Fundamentals of Orthopaedic Biomechanics,” Williams & Wilkins, 1994 (Translated into Japanese by H. Kurosawa et al., Nankodo, 1997).
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2005 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.