Development of Pneumatic Power Assist Splint “ASSIST” Operated by Human Intention
Daisuke Sasaki, Toshiro Noritsugu, and Masahiro Takaiwa
Graduate School of Natural Science and Technology, Okayama University, 3-1-1 Tsushimanaka, Okayama 700-8530, Japan
-  Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications, “Statics of Japan 2004,” 2004 (in Japanese).
-  K. Kiguchi, M. H. Rahman, and T. Yamaguchi, “Adaptation Strategy for the 3DOF Exoskeleton for Upper-Limb Motion Assist,” Proc. of the 2005 IEEE International Conference on Robotics & Automation, pp. 2307-2312, 2005.
-  J. C. Moreno, F. J. Brunetti, J. L. Pons, J. M. Baydal, and R. Barber, “Rationale for Multiple Compensation of Muscle Weakness Walking with a Wearable Robotic Orthosis,” Proc. of the 2005 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, pp. 1926-1931, 2005.
-  D. Sasaki, T. Noritsugu, and M. Takaiwa, “Development of Active Support Sprint Driven by Pneumatic Soft Actuator (ASSIST),” Journal of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.16, No.5, pp. 497-503, 2004.
-  H. Kobayashi, H. Suzuki, and T. Hayashi, “A Muscle Suit for Muscular Support – Realization of All Motion for the Upper Limb,” 2004 1st IEEE Technical Exibition Based on Robotics and Automation Proceedings, CD-ROM, 2004.
-  J. Kohara et al., “Measurement of human body,” Japan Publication Service, 1986 (in Japanese).
-  M. Sato et al., “Human engineering numerical standard handbook,” Gihodo Shuppan Co., Ltd., 1999 (in Japanese).
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2005 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.