Development of a Piezoelectric Screwdriver for Recessless Screws
Hiroshi Kawano, and Hideyuki Ando
NTT Corporation, NTT Communication Science Laboratories, 3-1 Wakamiya, Morinosato, Atsugi, Kanagawa 243-0198, Japan
-  K. Nakamura, M. Kurosawa, and S. Ueha, “Characteristics of a Hybrid Transducer-Type Ultrasonic Motor,” IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics, and Frequency Control, Vol.38, No.3, pp. 183-193, May 1991.
-  T. Amano, T. Ishii, K. Nakamura, and S. Ueha, “An Ultrasonic Actuator with Multi-degree of Freedom Using Bending and longitudinal Vibrations of a Single Stator,” Proc. of 1998 IEEE Ultrasonic Symposium, Vol.1, pp. 667-670, 1998.
-  H. B. John, “An Introduction to the design and behavior of bolted joints,” Marcel Dekker, Inc., 1995.
-  E. Ando, and Y. Kagawa, “Finite-element simulation of transient heat response in ultrasonic transducers,” IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics and Frequency Control, Vol.39, No.3, pp. 432-440, 1992.
-  K. Nakamura, M. Kurosawa, H. Kurebayashi, and S. Ueha, “An estimation of load characteristics of an ultrasonic motor by measuring transient responses,” IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics and Frequency Control, Vol.38, No.5, pp. 481-485, 1991.
-  H. Kawano, and T. Hirahara, “Three-DOF Angular Positioning Control using a Multi-DOF Ultrasonic Motor in the Pre-loaded Condition –Application to the Auditory Tele-Existence Robot “TeleHead”–,” Proc. of 2003 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 2247-2253, 2003.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2005 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.