Mine Remote Sensing Using a Working Robot
Nobuhiro Shimoi*, and Yoshihiro Takita**
*Department of Mechanical Engineering, Tokyo National College of Technology, 1220-2 Kunugida-machi, Hachioji-shi, Tokyo 193-0997, Japan
**Department of Computer Science, National Defense Academy, 1-10-20 Hashirimizu, Yokosuka, Kanagawa 293-8686, Japan
-  K. Furuta, K. Nonami, N. Shimoi et al., “The study of humanitarian mine detecting and demining technology,” Science Council of Japan, pp. 1-38, 2000.
-  JCBL (NGO), “Land mine monitor report,” Japan Land Mine Ban Campaign, pp. 3-40, 1999.
-  N. Shimoi, “The Subject NGO of the technology for mine detecting,” JSME 99, D&D, Vol.B99-7, pp. 277-280.
-  D. Komizo, Q. J. Huang, H. Uchida, N. Shimoi, and K. Nonami, “Motion Control and CAE Based Simulation of Locomotion Robot with Six Legs for Mine Detection,” Proc. of the 42 Joint Conference on Automatic Control, Chiba, pp. 95-96, 1999 (in Japanese).
-  N. Shimoi, and K. Nonami, “Mine detecting technology using IR camera,” CICE, No.42, pp. 34-36, 1999.
-  N. Shimoi, S. Koga, K. Itoh et al., “Vibration reduction study with air-cushion,” CICE, Vol.33, No.5, pp. 337-343, 1997.
-  N. Shimoi, Q. Huang, H. Uchida, D. Komizo, and K. Nonami, “The smart sensing for mine detection using IR camera,” JSME ROBOMEC’2000, pp. 93-94.
-  AGEMA In frat systems, “Primer of Infrared technology,” Nacc, pp. 18-126, 1986.
-  N. Shimoi, “The Technology of Personnel Mine Detecting for Humanitarian De-mining,” SICE Vol.37, No.6, pp. 577-583, 2001.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2005 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.