Zero Carrier: A Novel Eight Leg-Wheels Hybrid Stair Climbing Mobile Vehicle
Jianjun Yuan, and Shigeo Hirose
Hirose and Yoneda Lab. - Dept. of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, Tokyo Institute of Technology, 2-12-1 O-okayama, Meguro-ku, Tokyo 152-8552, Japan
-  Annual report on the aging society, 2004, Japanese Cabinet Office.
-  S. Hirose, S. Aoki, and J. Miyake, “Development of Terrain Adaptive Quadru-Track Vehicle HELIOS-II,” Jour. of RSJ, Vol.10, No.2, pp. 145-153, 1992.
-  T. Ohmichi, and T. Ibe, “Development of Vehicle with Legs and Wheels,” Jour. of RSJ, Vol.2, No.3, pp. 68-75, 1984.
-  Y. Konuma, and S. Hirose, “Development of 2 types of leg-wheel vehicle with the function of stable stair climbing,” Proc. of the 8th Robotics Symposia, pp. 160-167, 2003.
-  J. Yuan, and S. Hirose, “Research on leg-wheel hybrid stairclimbing robot, Zero Carrier,” Proc. of IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Biomimetics, pp. 620-625, 2004.
-  S. Hirose, and M. Sato, “Coupled Drive of the Multi-DOF Robot,” Proc. 1989 IEEE Int. Conf. On Robotics and Automation, pp. 1610-1616, 1989.
-  E. F. Fukushima, K. Takita, S. Hirose, and T. Nakamura, “Development of TITech Wire: a High Speed Serial I/O for Robot Controllers,” Proc. of TITech COE/Super Mechano-System Symposium 2001, Nov. 19-20, pp. HRS8, 2001.
-  E. F. Fukushima, T. Tsumaki, and S. Hirose, “Development of A PWM DC Motor Servo Driver Circuit,” proceedings of the 13th Annual Conference of the Robotics Society of Japan, pp. 1153-1154, 1995.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2005 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.