Applications of Motion Control Originated from Robot Technology
Tohoku University, Aoba-yama 01, Sendai 980-8579, Japan
-  The Third Committee, The 17th Science Council of Japan, “Towards a new research paradigm,” National Council of Japan, April 1999 (in Japanese).
-  S. Iwasaki, “A New Direction of Science in Japan – from Strategic Research to Model Research,” Seminar of the Academy of Finland, February 5, pp. 12-19, 1999.
-  K. Kosuge, “Service RT Systems,” Field and Service Robotics: Recent Advanced in Research and Applications, edited by S. Yuta et al., Springer, to appear.
-  Japan Robot Association, “Strategy for Creation of Society with Robots in 21st Century,” Japan Robot Association, May 2001 (in Japanese).
-  Japan Robot Association, “Open System Architecture for Developing Robots in New Fields,” Japan Robot Association, March 2003 (in Japanese).
-  Japan Robot Association, “RT Open Architecture and its Strategy,” Japan Robot Association, March 2003 (in Japanese).
-  H. Yabushita, Y. Hirata, K. Kosuge, and Z.-D. Wang, “Environment-Adaptive Control Algorithm of Power Assisted Cycle,” Proceeding of IECON2003, pp. 1962-1968, 2003.
-  http://www.mew.co.jp/epm/pmd/delica/food/delicart_01.html
-  Y. Yamada, H. Konosu, T. Morizoni, and Y. Umetani, “Proposal of Skill-Assist: A System of Assisting Human Workers by Reflecting Their Skills in Positioning Tasks,” Proceedings of SMC1999, 1999.
-  H. Kazerooni, “Human-Robot Interaction via the Transfer of Power and Information Signals,” IEEE Transactions on System, Man and Cybernetics, Vol.20, No.2, pp. 450-463, 1990.
-  K. Kosuge, Y. Fujisawa, and T. Fukuda, “Control of Mechanical System with Man-machine Interaction,” Proceedings of IROS 1992, pp. 87-92, 1992.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2004 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.