Functionally Distributed Control Architecture for Autonomous Mobile Robots
Tetsuya Taira, and Nobuyuki Yamasaki
Anzai, Yamasaki, and Imai Lab. Department of Information and Computer Science Faculty of Science and Technology, Keio University, 3-14-1 Hiyoshi, Kohoku-ku, Yokohama 223-8522, Japan
-  Rodney A. Brooks, Cynthia Breazeal, Matthew Marjanovi, Brian Scassellati, and Matthew M. Williamson. The Cog Project: Building a Humanoid Robot. In Computation for Metaphors, Analogy and Agents, Vol.1562 of Springer Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligent. Springer-Verlag, 1998.
-  Tatsuzo Ishida, Yoshihiro Kuroki, Jinichi Yamaguchi, Msahiro fujita, and Toshi Doi. Motion Entertainment by a Small Humanoid Robot Based on OPEN-R. In IEEE/RSJ International Conference on intelligent Robots and Systems, 2001.
-  Takayuki Kanda, Hiroshi Ishiguro, Tetsuo Ono, Michita Imai, and Ryohei Nakatsu. Development and Evaluation of an Interactive Humanoid Robot “Robovie.” In IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, 2002
-  Kenji Kaneko, Fumio Kanehiro, Shuuji Kajita, Kazuhiko Yokoyama, Kazuhiko Akachi, Toshikazu Kawasaki, Shigehiko Ota, and Takakatsu Isozumi. Design of Prototype Humanoid Robotics Platform for HRP. In IEEE/RSJ International Conference on intelligent Robots and Systems, 2002.
-  Hidenori Kobayashi and Nobuyuki Yamasaki. An Integrated Approach for Implementing Imprecise Computations. IEICE transactions on Information and Systems, Vol.E86-D, No.10, 2003.
-  Yoshiaki Sakagami, Ryujin Watanabe, Chiaki Aoyama, Shinichi Matsunaga, Nobuo Higaki, and Kikuo Fujimura. The intelligent ASIMO: System overview and integration. In IEEE/RSJ International Conference on intelligent Robots and Systems, 2002.
-  John A. Stankovic. Misconceptions about realtime computing. IEEE Computer, pp. 2-10, 1988.
-  Shoji Suzuku, Junichi Iijima, and Shinichi Yuta. Design and implementation of an architecture of autonomous mobile robots for experimental researches. In International Conference on Advanced Robotics, pp. 423-428, 1993.
-  Nobuyuki Yamasaki. Responsive processor for parallel/distributed real-time control. In IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 1238-1244, 2001.
-  http://www.itscj.ipsj.or.jp/ipsj-ts/02-06/toc.htm
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2004 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.