Development of a Universal Interface Board and its Application to Robot Controllers and Signal Processors
Masaaki Kumagai*, and Takashi Emura**
*Department of Mechanical Engineering at Tohoku Gakuin University, 1-13-1 Chuo, Tagajo, Miyagi 985-8537, Japan
**Bio-Robotics Department at Tohoku University, 01 Aramaki Aoba, Aoba-ku, Sendai 980-8579, Japan
-  Fukushima et al., “Introduction of TITECH DRIVER and RITECH INTERFACE BOARD” (in Japanese), Proc of JSME Robomec’00, pp.1A1-01-003 (2000).
-  “OPENCORES.ORG,”
-  “Open Hardware site,”
-  “Inteco Ltd.,”
-  Yosuke Senta, Takashi Emura, Yoshiaki Noguchi, Masahiko Hiraki, Akira Arakawa, “Trotting Gait of a Quadruped Robot Using Parallel Crank-Slider Mechanism,” Proc. of 7th Int. conf. on Advanced Robotics, pp.406-411 (1995).
-  Masaaki Kumagai, Takashi Emura, “Development of Robot Control System Using Common Linux” (in Japanese), Journal of RSJ, Vol.20 No.2, pp.157-163 (2002).
-  Takashi Emura, Masaaki Kumagai, Ryota Nomura, “Development of Motion Capture System using Rotating Magnetic Field and Differential Magnetic Field” (in Japanese), Journal of SICE, Vol.38 No.2, Cpp.129-136 (2002).
-  Masaaki Kumagai, Takashi Emura, “Development of a Motion Capture System That Uses Alternating Field,” Proc. of SICE2002, WA16-3 (2002).
-  Takashi Komuro, Shingo W. Kagami, Idaku Ishii, Masatoshi Ishikawa, “Device and System Development of General Purpose Digital Vision Chip,” Journal of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.12, No.5, pp.515-520 (2000) .
-  “Robot Development Engineering Laboratory - Universal Interface Board” (mainly written in Japanese),
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2004 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.