Structural Repair Prioritization of Buildings Damaged After Earthquake Using Fuzzy Logic Model
Koraphon Saicheur and Chayanon Hansapinyo
Department of Civil Engineering, Chiang Mai University
239 Huay Kaew Road, Muang District, Chiang Mai, Thailand
-  T. Ornthammarath, P. Warnitchai, K. Worakanchana, S. Zaman, R. Sigbjornsson, and C. G. Lai, “Probabilistic seismic hazard assessment for Thailand,” Bulletin of Earthquake Engineering, Vol.9, No.2, pp. 367-394, 2011.
-  V. Weerachart and K. Suvit, “Mae Lao Earthquake in Chiang Rai and the Mae Lao Segment of the Phayao Fault,” Proceedings of the Mae Lao Earthquake in Chiang Rai lesson to learned, Bangkok, Thailand, pp. 39-52, 2014.
-  T. Ornthammarath, “Mae Lao Earthquake 5 May 2014,” Proceedings of the Mae Lao Earthquake in Chiang Rai lesson to learned, Bangkok, Thailand, 2014, p. 32.
-  S. Tanaka, “Building damage inspection analysis in the 2007 Niigata Chuetsu-Oki earthquake, Kashiwazaki: Self-inspection analysis for damage evaluation,” Journal of Disaster Research, Vol.3, No.6, pp. 372-380, 2008.
-  S. K. Deb and G. T. Kumar, “Seismic damage assessment of reinforced concrete buildings using fuzzy logic,” The 13th World Conference on Earthquake Engineering, No.3098, Vancouver, B. C., Canada, August 1-6, 2004.
-  Z. Sen, “Rapid visual earthquake hazard evaluation of existing buildings by fuzzy logic modeling,” Expert Systems with Applications, Vol.37, No.8, pp. 5653-5660, 2010.
-  Z. Sen, “Supervised fuzzy logic modeling for building earthquake hazard assessment,” Expert Systems with Applications, Vol.38, pp. 14564-14573, 2011.
-  H. Haoxiang, C. Maolin, and L. Yongwai, “Earthquake damage assessment for RC structures based on fuzzy sets,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, 2013.
-  N. Shiraishi, H. Furuta, M. Umano, and K. Kawakami, “Knowledge-based expert system for damage assessment based on fuzzy reasoning,” Artificial intelligence tools and techniques for civil and structural engineers, Edinburgh, United Kingdom: B.H.V. Topping, Civil-Comp Press, p. 658, 2005.
-  L. A. Zadeh, “Fuzzy sets,” Information and Control, Vol.8, pp. 338-353, 1965.
-  S. Tesfamariam and M. Saatcioglu, “Seismic risk assessment of reinforced concrete buildings using fuzzy rule based modeling,” The 14th World Conference on Earthquake Engineering, Beijing, China, October 12-17, 2008.
-  S. K. Deb and G. T. Kumar, “Seismic damage assessment of reinforced concrete buildings using fuzzy logic,” The 13th World Conference on Earthquake Engineering, No.3098, Vancouver, B.C., Canada, August 1-6, 2004.
-  A. Nieto-Morote and F. Ruz-Vila, “A fuzzy approach to construction project risk assessment,” International Journal of Project Management, Vol.29, pp. 220-231, 2011.
-  T. L. Saaty, “Decision making with the analytic hierarchy process,” International Journal of Services Sciences, Vol.1, No.1, pp. 83-98, 2008.
-  T. L. Saaty, “The Analytic Hierarchy Process,” The McGraw-Hill, New York, 1980.
-  K. Vahdat, N. J. Smith, and G. G. Amiri, “Fuzzy multicriteria for developing a risk management system in seismically prone areas,” Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Vol.48, pp. 235-248, 2014.
-  T. J. Ross, “Fuzzy logic with engineering applications,” 2nd ed. Chichester, U.K., Wiley, chapter 4, p. 101, 2004.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.