Developments of Tools to Survive the Disasters – Civil Empowerment of “Zest for Living in Disaster” –
Shosuke Sato*, Fumihiko Imamura*, Mari Yasuda*, Motoaki Sugiura*,**, and Rui Nouchi*,**,***
*International Research Institute of Disaster Science, Tohoku University
Aoba, 468-1 Aramaki, Aoba-ku, Sendai 980-0845, Japan
**Institute of Development, Aging and Cancer, Tohoku University, Sendai, Japan
***Frontier Research Institute for Interdisciplinary Sciences, Tohoku University, Sendai, Japan
-  International Research Institute of Disaster Science, Civil Empowerment of “Zest for Living in Disaster,” http://ikiru.irides.tohoku.ac.jp/ [accessed September 1, 2015]
-  H. Hayashi, “Initiative Citizen Principle,” Koyo Shobo, p. 52, 2001.
-  S. Sato, T. Ono, M. Okada, Y. Kobayashi, F. Imamura, “An Analysis of “Zest for Living in Disaster” in Young Generation – Worshop Survey to Tagajo High School Students Affected in the 2011 East Japan Earthquale Disaster –,” J. of Social Safety Science, pp. 21-24, Nov. 2014.
-  R. Nouchi, S. Sato, and F. Imamura, “Disaster education for elementary school students using the disaster prevention pocket notebooks and quizzes,” J. of Disaster Research, Vol.10, No.6, pp. 117-1125, 2015.
-  Project 72, http://www.project72.jp/ [accessed September 1, 2015]
-  M. Sugiura, S. Sato, R. Nouchi, A. Honda, T. Abe, T. Muramoto, and F. Imamura, “Power to live with disasters: Eight personal characteristics suggested by the survivors of the 2011 Tohoku Earthquake,” PLOS ONE, Vol.10, No.7, e0130349, Jul. 2015.
-  Symposium on Civic Participation adn Empowerment of “Zest for Living in Disaster,” http://drr.tohoku.ac.jp/en/archives/966 [accessed September 1, 2015]
-  Sendai Committee for the 3rd UN World Conference on Disaster Risk Reduction, Sendai Framework for Disaster Risk Reduction 2015–2030 (substance), http://www.bosai-sendai.jp/article/f/20150402161221659499.pdf [accessed September 1, 2015]
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.