Shear Characteristics of Seismic Retrofitting Cylindrical Walls in Nuclear Power Plants
Hideyoshi Watanabe*, Hideo Ono**, Yoko Yasutomi***, and Takeshi Okamura***
*Technology Center, Taisei Corporation
344-1 Nase-cho, Totsuka-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa 245-0051, Japan
**Design Division, Taisei Corporation, Tokyo, Japan
***Nuclear Power Division, Kansai Electric Power Co., Inc., Fukui, Japan
-  For instance, K. Akino et al., “Model Tests for Restoring Force Characteristics of Reactor Buildings: Part 1-7,” Summaries of Technical Papers of Annual Meeting Architectural Institute of Japan, C, pp. 957–970, Oct. 1982.
-  S. Yoshizaki et al., “Model Tests for Restoring Force Characteristics of Reactor Buildings: Part6 Scale Effect Test,” Summaries of Technical Papers of Annual Meeting Architectural Institute of Japan, C, pp. 1089–1090, Aug. 1986.
-  Japan Nuclear Energy Safety, “Verification Test for Seismic Analysis Code, Model Tests of Multi-Axis Loading on RC Shear Walls,” March 2002, http://www.nsr.go.jp/archive/jnes/gijyutsu/itakujigyo /2002textunderscore nupec. html [accessed December, 2015]
-  Nuclear Standard Committee, “Technical Code for Seismic Design of Nuclear Power Plants (JEAC4601-2008)” Japan Electric Association, 2009.
-  H. Ono, Y. Kitada, K. Shintani, and T. Nishikawa, “Analytical Study on Strength and Ductility of 3-Dimensional Shear Wall Subjected to Horizontal Two Directional Loading,” Journal of Structural and Construction Engineering (Transactions of AIJ), No.585, pp. 139–146, Nov. 2004.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.