Environmental Sensor Network of NTT DOCOMO
Hisakazu Tsuboya*, Ken Kumagai**, Yasuko Furuta**, and Akiko Miyajima**
*DOCOMO BIKESHARE, INC.
NTT DOCOMO Sumida building, 1-9-2 Yokoami, Sumida-ku, Tokyo 130-0015, Japan
**NTT DOCOMO, INC.
Sanno Park Tower, 2-11-1 Nagata-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-6117, Japan
-  NTT DOCOMO press announcement, “Promotion of the environmental sensor network business,” November 2009.
-  NTT DOCOMO press announcement, “Expansion of the environmental sensor network to areas across the country, and launch of service providing nationwide observation data concerning weather and pollen,” January 2011.
-  The Japan Meteorological Agency, “The JMA Guidebook 2015,” p. 75, March 2015.
-  The Japan Meteorological Agency press announcement, “The use of observation data from NTT DOCOMO, INC. for the JMA services,” March 2011.
-  R. Misumi, S. Shimizu, and Y. Syusse, “Characteristics of Precipitation System of Heavy Rain in Izu Oshima in 2013,” Proceedings of Lectures presented at the 2014 Conference of the Japan Society for Natural Disaster Science, Vol.33, pp. 107-108, 2014.
-  T. Sano, “Characteristics and Generation Processes of Heavy Snowfalls in Kofu Basin Caused by Winter Extratropical Cyclones,” Research group for winter extratropical cyclones and associated weather and snow disasters, August 2015.
-  A. Miyajima, Y. Furuta, H. Tsuboya, M. Ehara, and K. Sassa, “Generation Environments of the Koshigaya Tornado on September 2, 2013 based on High-Density Observation on the Ground” (Poster session), Proceedings of the Spring Conference in 2014 of the Meteorological Society of Japan, p. 292, 2014.
-  NTT DOCOMO press announcement, “Collaborative experiments for local weather using the “environmental sensor network” (the Kosei region of Shiga prefecture), October 2012.
-  NTT DOCOMO press announcement, “Launch of “disaster reduction telemeter service” using the environmental sensor network,” October 2012.
-  National Resilience Promotion Headquarters of Japan, “Action Plan for National Resilience 2015,” http://www.cas.go.jp/jp/ seisaku/kokudotextunderscore kyoujinka/ [accessed December 2015]
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.