Meteorological Characteristics of Local Heavy Rainfall in the Fukuoka Plain
Yukiko Hisada, Yuji Sugihara, and Nobuhiro Matsunaga
Department of Earth System Science and Technology, Kyushu University
6-1 Kasuga koen, Kasuga, Fukuoka 816-8580, Japan
-  F. Fujibe, “Relationship between Interannual Variations of Extreme Hourly Precipitation and Air/Sea-Surface Temperature in Japan,” SOLA, Vol.11, pp. 5-9, 2015.
-  G. Suzuki and H. Kato, “The Spatiotemporal Characteristic of Specific Humidity and its Relation to the Upper Weather Condition in Winter in Japan,” Proceedings of the Institute of Natural Sciences, Nihon University, No.49, pp. 57-69, 2014.
-  M. Nakamura, S. Kaneda, Y. Wakazuki, C. Muroi, A. Hashimoto, T. Kato, A. Noda, M. Yoshizaki, and K. Yasunaga, “Effects of Global Warming on Heavy Rainfall During the Baiu Season Projected by a Cloud-System-Resolving Model,” Journal of Disaster Research, Vol.3, No.1, 2008.
-  K. Souma, K. Tanaka, K. Sunada, T. Suetsugi, K. Tsuboki, A. Sakakibara, and Q. Moteki, “The Effect of Urban Heating on a Localized Heavy Rainfall near Zoshigaya in Tokyo in 2008,” Journal of Japan Society of Civil Engineers, Ser. B1, Vol.68 No.4, pp. I_403-I_408, 2012.
-  T. Inamura, T. Izumi, and H. Matsuyama, “Effect of Large Cities on Wind Systems over Kanto Plain when Heavy Rainfall Occurred in Tokyo,” Journal of Japan Society of Civil Engineers, Ser. A, Vol.65, No.4, pp. 915-931, 2009.
-  F. Fujibe, H. Seko, and Y. Shoji, “Relation Between Precipitation Distribution and Surface Wind Pattems in the Kanto Plain in the Aftemoon of Summer,” TENKI, Vol.50, No.10, pp. 777-786, 2003.
-  T. Mikami, H. Yamato, H. Ando, H. Yokoyama, T. Yamaguchi, M. Ichino, Y. Akiyama, and K. Ishii, “Climatological study on the summer intensive heavy rainfall in Tokyo,” Annual report of the Tokyo Metropolitan Research Institute for Environmental Protection, pp. 33-42, 2005.
-  F. Fujibe, K. Sakagami K. Chubachl, and K. Yamashita, “Surface Wind Patterns in Tokyo in the Preceding Afternoon Short-time Heavy Rainfall of Midsummer Days,” TENKI, Vol.49, No.5, pp. 395-405, 2002.
-  M. Nakanishi and Y. Hara, “Characteristics of Local Winds Associated with the IntensiHcation of Short-time Rainfall in the Tokyo Urban Area in the Aftemoon of Summer Days,” TENKI, Vol.50, No.2, pp. 91-103, 2003.
-  Y. Sawada and T. Hideo, “Relationship between the Intensity of Convective Rainfall in Central Tokyo and the Distribution of Surface Temperature and Wind Systems over the Kanto Plain in Summer,” Geographical Review of Japan, Vol.80, No.2, pp. 70-86, 2007.
-  N. Niimuta, T. Sasaki, and F. Kimura, “Statistical Relation in the Global between Precipitation and Precipitable Water Vapor Positioning System (GPS) in Tokyo Metropolitan obtained Area,” TENKI, Vol.47, No.9, pp. 21-28, 2000.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.