The Resilient Smart City (An Proposal)
Yukio Fujinawa*, Ryoichi Kouda**, and Yoichi Noda***
*Mieruka Bosai Co. Ltd.
4-5-14 Sanporo 34, Iidabashi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 10-0072, Japan
**National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST), Tsukuba, Japan
***Terra-Technica Inc., Tokyo, Japan
-  SCP (Smart City Project), 2014, http://www.smartcity-planning. co.jp/en/index.html [accessed March 1, 2015]
-  Y. Fujinawa and Y. Noda, “Japan’s earthquake early warning system on 11 March 2011: Performance, 3 shortcomings, and changes,” Earthquake Spectra, Vol.29, Issue S1, pp. S341-S368, March, 2013.
-  M. Hoshiba et al., “Earthquake early warning starts nationwide in Japan,” Eos, Vol.89, No.8, pp. 73-74, 2008.
-  JMA, “Contents of earthquake early warning,” 2011, http://www.seisvol.kishou.go.jp/eq/EEW/kaisetsu/joho/20110311144640/content/contenttextunderscore out.html (3.11 EEW) [accessed March 1, 2015]
-  Y. Fujinawa, Y. Rokugo, Y. Noda, Y. Mizui, M. Kobayashi, and E. Mizutani, “Development of application systems for earthquake early warning,” Journal of Disaster Research, Vol.4, No.4, pp. 218-228, 2009.
-  Y. Fujinawa, Y. Noda, K. Takahashi, M. Kobayashi, K. Takamatsu, and J. Natsumeda, “Field detection of microcracks to define the nucleation,” International Journal of Geophysics, Article ID 651823, 18pp., 2013, http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2013/651823.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.