Comparison Between the Life Recovery Processes After the Mid-Niigata Earthquake and the Chuetsu-Oki Earthquake – Results of a Random Sampled Social Survey Using the Life Recovery Calendar and GIS-Based Spatiotemporal Analysis
Reo Kimura*1, Munenari Inoguchi*2, Keiko Tamura*3, and Haruo Hayashi*4
*1School of Human Science and Environment, University of Hyogo
1-1-12 Shinzaike-honcho, Himeji, Hyogo 670-0092, Japan
*2Research Institute for Natural Hazards and Disaster Recovery, Niigata University, Niigata, Japan
*3Risk Management Office, Niigata University, Niigata, Japan
*4Disaster Prevention Research Institute, Kyoto University, Kyoto, Japan
-  R. Kimura, K. Tamura, M. Inoguchi, H. Hayashi, and Y. Urata, “Generalization of victims’ behavior and life reconstruction processes – Socio-economic recovery from three earthquake disasters occurred in Hyogo Prefecture in 1995, Niigata Prefecture in 2004 and 2007 –,” Journal of Social Safety Science, No.13, pp. 175-185, 2010 (in Japanese).
-  R. Kimura, K. Tamura, M. Inoguchi, and H. Hayashi, “Influence of earthquake disaster experience on risk perception and damage estimation,” Proc. of the 14th Japan Earthquake Engineering Symposium, pp. 4141-4148, 2010 (in Japanese).
-  K. Tamura, R. Kimura, M. Inoguchi, and H. Hayashi, “Analyzing the subjective evaluation of governmental assistance under the impact of seismic disaster,” Proc. of the 1th Japan Earthquake Engineering Symposium, pp. 4149-4156, 2010 (in Japanese).
-  R. Kimura, H. Hayashi, S. Tatsuki, and K. Tamura, “Psychologically defined life reconstruction processes of disaster victims in the 1995 Hanshin-Awaji Earthquake,” Journal of Social Safety Science, No.6, pp. 241-250, 2004 (in Japanese).
-  R. Kimura, “Recovery and reconstruction calendar,” Journal of Disaster Research, Vol.2, No.6, pp. 465-474, 2007.
-  <
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.