Development of Urban Resilience GeoPortal Online for the Better Understanding of Disaster Scenarios
Shingo Suzuki*, Haruo Hayashi*, and Masafumi Hosokawa**
*Disaster Prevention Research Institute, Kyoto University, Gokasho, Uji, Kyoto 611-0011, Japan
**National Research Institute of Fire and Disaster, Jindaiji-higashi-cho, Choufu-shi, Tokyo 182-0012, Japan
-  National Police Agency of Japan, Emergency Disaster Countermeasures Headquarters, “Damage Situation and Police Countermeasures associated with 2011Tohoku district – off the Pacific Ocean Earthquake,”
http://www.npa.go.jp/archive/keibi/biki/higaijokyo e.pdf [accessed December 10, 2013]
-  Cabinet Office of Japan (Disaster Management), “Direct Damage Assessment Report,” Committee for Technical Investigation on Countermeasures for Tokyo Inland Earthquakes, Document of 13th meeting, 2004 (in Japanese).
-  Cabinet Office of Japan (Disaster Management), “Damage Estimation Report, Committee for Technical Investigation on Countermeasures for Tokyo Inland Earthquakes, Document of 15th meeting, 2005 (in Japanese).
-  Central Disaster Management Council Investigation Working Group on Tokyo Inland Earthquakes, “Report on Disaster Estimation and Countermeasures (Final Report),” 2013 (in Japanese).
-  Cabinet Office of Japan (Disaster Management), “Report on the Damage Estimation due to Nankai Trough Giant Earthquake (Second Report),” (in Japanese),
http://www.bousai.go.jp/jishin/nankai/nankaitrough info.html [accessed January 7, 2014]
-  I. Noda, “Information sharing platform to assist rescue activities in huge disasters – System linkage via data mediation –,” Synthesiology, Vol.5 No.2, pp. 113-125, 2012 (in Japanese).
-  T. Nagasaka, “Research on Disaster Risk Information Platform for Risk Governance,” ESTRELA, No.170, 2008 (in Japanese).
-  “J-SHIS Japan Seismic Hazard Information Station,”
http://www.jshis.bosai.go.jp/en [accessed October 30, 2013]
-  Central Disaster Management Council, “Report of the Committee for Technical Investigation on Countermeasures for Earthquakes and Tsunamis Based on the Lessons Learned from the “2011 off the Pacific coast of Tohoku Earthquake”,” September 28, 2011.
-  Cabinet Office of Japan, “Investigation Committee on Nankai Trough Giant Earthquake Models,”
http://www.bousai.go.jp/jishin/nankai/model/index.html [accessed October 30, 2013]
-  “Summary Documentation of MEXT Special Project for Earthquake Disaster Mitigation in Tokyo Metropolitan Area (2007-2011),”
http://www.eri.u-tokyo.ac.jp/shuto/report/soukatsu/ [accessed October 30, 2013]
-  S. Suzuki and H. Hayashi, “A Study on the Disaster Exposures to Tokyo Metropolitan Earthquake and the Areal Characterization Based on Them,” Journal of Social Safety Science, No.10, pp. 97-104, 2008 (in Japanese).
-  FEMA, “FEMA GeoPortal Online,”
http://fema.maps.arcgis.com/ [accessed October 30, 2013]
-  Y. Maruyama and F. Yamazaki, “Estimation of Damage Ratio of Water Distribution Pipe Based on Recent Earthquake Damage Data,” JSCE Journal of Earthquake Engineering, Vol.30, pp. 565-574, 2009 (in Japanese).
-  S. Nagata and K. Yamamoto, “Study on Estimation Model for the Length of Buried Lifeline Pipe used in Earthquake Damage Estimation (I-436),” Proceedings of the 66th Annual Conference of the Japan Society of Civil Engineers, 1st Division, CD-ROM, pp. 871-872, 2011 (in Japanese).
-  A. Kusaka, H. Ishida, and S. Nagata, “Examination of downtime due to earthquake damage of sewerage plants and pumping stations,” Proceedings of JCOSSAR2011, Vol.7, pp. 283-288, 2011 (in Japanese).
-  S. Nagata, H. Ishida, A. Kusaka, M. Hamada, M. Shoji, and K. Yamamoto, “Fragility Curve of Sewerage System Based on Spatial Data of Seismic Damage,” Proceedings of 13th The Japan Earthquake Engineering Symposium, pp. 1765-1772, 2010 (in Japanese).
-  S. Nagata, “Simple Evaluation Method for Business Impact due to Lifeline Interruption in case of Earthquake,” Proceedings of 2nd Symposium on Lifeline Mitigation considering Interaction between Lifelines, 2008 (in Japanese).
-  M. Inoguchi, K. Tamura, T. Furuya, R. Kimura, and H. Hayashi, “Proposal of Effective On-Demand MashUp among Spatial Information from the activity of Emergency Mapping Team : A Case Study of the 2011 off the Pacific Coast of Tohoku Earthquake,” Journal of Social Safety Science, No.15, pp. 219-230, 2011 (in Japanese).
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.