Development of Disaster Knowledge Magazine Using Disaster Knowledge Transmission and Practical Study on its Evaluation
Ryoga Ishihara and Nobuhiko Matsumura
Department Management of Industrial Technology, Graduate School of Engineering, Osaka University, 2-1 Yamadaoka, Suita, Osaka 565-0871, Japan
-  N. Kurita, “Inochi-Wo-Mamoru-Chie – Gensai-Ni-Idomu-30-No-Fuukei,” Rescue-stockyard, 2007 (in Japanese).
-  T. Takeda, “The Miracle in Kamaishi and Preparation in Taro,” Sankei Shimbun Co., An Evening paper in The Sankei Shimbun in April 23 2011 (in Japanese).
-  M. Kanai, T. Katada, and H. Abe, “Study on tsunami disaster culture handed down from generation to generation in the coastal regions,” Infrastructure Planning Review, Vol.24, pp. 251-261, 2007 (in Japanese).
-  R. Kimura and H. Hayashi, “Development of Education Programs and Materials for Disaster Mitigation and Preparedness using Victims’ Experiences of Local Historical Disaster,” Journal of Social Safety Science, No.11, 2009 (in Japanese).
-  S. Tanaka and H. Hayashi, “A Introduction of the theory of disaster culture,” The Social Science Review, Vol.35, No.1, Waseda University Institute of Social Science, pp. 145-171, 1989 (in Japanese).
-  A. Oyane, “Tsunami in Sanriku Earthquake,” in A. Oyane et al. (Eds.), “A guidance of the community in the revitalization,” pp. 220-224, Koubundou, 2007 (in Japanese).
-  T. Fujimori, “The Great East Japan Earthquake and The Revitalization of Japan,” in T. Fujimori and K. Yamori (Eds.), “Social psychology for the support and revitalization,” Fukumura-Shuppan, pp. 9-27, 2012 (in Japanese).
-  K. Yamori, “Recommendation of livelihood disaster reduction,” Nakanishiya Shuppan, 2010 (in Japanese).
-  H. Goto, Y. Sakuma, and T. Taguchi, “Machizukuri-Oral-history,” Suiyo-Sya, 2005 (in Japanese).
-  Y. Matsuo, K. Wada, M. Yamamoto, and S. Nakano, “A study on making good use of disaster mitigation skills included in the historical sayings of Shikoku region to raise ability for regional disaster prevention,” Natural Disaster Science, Vol.29, No.3, pp. 393-411, 2010 (in Japanese).
-  R. Ishihara and N. Matsumura, “A study on the actual condition and the effects of disaster oral tradition in the coastal regions,” The 46th Papers of Research Meeting on Civil Engineering Planning, No.45, 2012 (in Japanese).
-  Anan City, “The History of Anan City, Vol.3 – The part of modern period,” 2001 (in Japanese).
-  JapanMetrological Agency, “The earthquake and tsunami in time of disaster – The 2011 off the Pacific Coast of Tohoku Earthquake –,” The report of natural phenomenon in time of disaster, pp. 124-126, 2011 (in Japanese).
-  The Working Group of Examination about Prevention of The Huge Nankai Earthquake, “The Estimation of The Huge Nankai Earthquake damage – The 1st report,” Cabinet Office, Central Disaster Prevention Council, The Meeting of Promotion and Examination about Disaster Prevention, 2012 (in Japanese).
-  Anan City, “Regional Plan for Disaster Prevention – The part of prevention of general disaster,” 2009 (in Japanese).
-  Tokushima Prefecture, “The policy for Improvement of Fukui class B rivers,” pp. 2-3, 2005 (in Japanese).
-  R. Ishihara and N. Matsumura, “The study on the structure of resident consciousness according to disaster reduction in harmony with our daily life in the coastal regions,” Papers on City Planning, Vol.3, No.47, pp. 1069-1074, 2012 (in Japanese).
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.