A Proposal for Effective Emergency Training and Exercise Program to Improve Competence for Disaster Response of Disaster Responders
Kayoko Takemoto*, Yutaka Motoya*, and Reo Kimura**
*Science Craft, Ltd., Tennou-cho, Echizen-shi, Fukui 915-0068, Japan
**Graduate school of Environment and Disaster Research, Fuji Tokoha University, 325 Ohbuchi, Fuji city, Shizuoka 417-0801, Japan
-  T. Saito, “Discovery of problem of 110 items by Complete Surprise (Practicing Disaster Prevention Forum – How is the Disaster Drill Changed? –), Jiji Press On Demand Booklet No.13, Jiji Press, pp. 28-35, 2006.
-  M. Naganoh, M. Taniai, J. Ikeda, and N. Itoh, “Earthquake Emergency Response Scenario Simulator,” J. of Social Safety Science No.7, pp. 220-221, 1997.11.
-  Y. Hada, Y. Kawata, K. Sakamoto, and N. Takanashi, “Development of a Disaster Response Exercise System,” J. of Social Safety Science No.6, pp. 367-372, 2004.11.
-  Z. Hu, Y. Hada, T. Itou, and Y. Saitou, “A Study on Scenario Making Methods for Disaster Response Exercises by Local Government Personnel,” J. of Social Safety Science No.9, pp. 271-278, 2007.11.
-  Fire and Disaster Management Agency of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications, National Protection & Disaster Prevention Department, Emergency Section, “Earthquake Disaster Drill of Local Government (Training on Figure) Investigation Research Report on Execution Points Model,” 2006.
-  H. Hayashi, N. Maki, K. Tamura, and M. Inoguchi, “Introduction to Crisis Management of Organization – How Should I Confront a Risk?,” Maruzen Co. Ltd, pp. 137-139.
-  T. Sashida, H. Hayashi, and M. Naganoh, “Development of Process of Making a Curriculum Cultivating Professionals of Disaster Preparedness Based On Competency Analysis,” J. of Social Safety Science No.8, pp. 377-386, 2006.11.
-  H. Hayashi and K. Shigekawa, “Producing Disaster Ethnography for the Development of Disaster Ethnology,” J. of Social Safety Science No.7, pp. 376-379, 1997.11.
-  J. Nakahara, “Basic Theory of Human Resource Development in Enterprise,” Diamond Inc., 2006.
-  R. M. Gagne, W. W. Wager, K. C. Golas, and J. M. Keller, “Principles of Instructional Design (5th Ed.),” Wadsworth Publishing, 2004.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.