2007 Emergency Mapping Center Constructing Common Operational Pictures with GIS
Keiko Tamura*, Go Urakawa**, and Haruo Hayashi***
*Risk Management Office, Niigata University, Ikarashi, 2-Nocho Nishi-ku, Niigata 950-2181, Japan
**Institute of Sustainability Science, Kyoto University, Gokasho, Uji, Kyoto 611-0011, Japan
***Disaster Prevention Research Institute (DPRI), Kyoto University, Gokasho, Uji, Kyoto 611-0011, Japan
-  G. Urakawa, H. Hayashi, K. Fujiharu, K. Tamura, and H. Sakai, “Constructing Common Operational Picture of Emergency Operation Center, Niigata Prefecture at Niigata-ken Chuetsuoki Earthquake, 2007,” Journal of Social Safety Science, No.10, 2008 (in Japanese).
-  H. Hayashi, G. Urakawa, and K. Tamura, “Emergency Mapping Center in Niigata Prefecture Emergency Operation Center at Niigata-ken Chuetsuoki Earthquake, 2007,” Hito to Kokudo, No.10, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, 2009 (in Japanese).
-  K. Tamura, H. Hayashi G. Urakawa, and H. Sakai, “2007 Niigataken Chuetsuoki Earthquake, 2007 Emergency Operation Center Report,” 2008.
-  Michael J. Kevany, “GIS in the World Trade Center attack.trial by fire,” Elsevier Lt, 2003.
-  M. Hatayama, “A Study about the Spatial Temporal Geographical Information System Using Taking into Account Disaster Effective Response to Disasters (original text, Japanese),” Doctor Thesis, 2006.
-  M. Hatayama, S. Kakumoto, Y. Kajitani, and K. Yoshikawa, “A Study about Implementation Process of Spatial Temporal GIS to the Local Government — A Case Study for Duzce Municipality in Turkey — ,” the 8th Int. Conf. on Computers in Urban Planning and Urban Management, CD-ROM, 2003.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.