Structural Control by Innovative Oil Damper with Automatic On/Off Valve Operation
Haruhiko Kurino, Satoshi Orui, and Kan Shimizu
Kobori Research Complex, Kajima Corporation, 6-5-30 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-8502, Japan
-  H. Kurino, J. Tagami, K. Shimizu, and T. Kobori, “Switching oil damper with built-in controller for structural control,” Journal of Structural Engineering, ASCE, Vol.129, No.7, pp. 895-904, 2003.
-  H. Kurino, T. Yamada, J. Tagami, and K. Shimizu, “Semi-active structural control by switching oil damper with built-in controller,” Proc., Third World Conf. on Struct. Control, Como, Italy, Vol.1, pp. 211-216, 2002.
-  J. Tagami, H. Koshida, H. Kuirno, T. Sugiyama, M. Suwa, and F. Mori, “Forced vibration test of an 11-storey building with semi-active switching oil damper,” Proc., Third World Conf. on Struct. Control, Como, Italy, 2002, Vol.2, pp. 75-80, 2002.
-  K. Shimizu, T. Yamada, J. Tagami, and H. Kurino, “Vibration test of actual buildings with semi-active switching oil damper,” Proc., 13th World Conf. of Earthquake Engineering, Vancouver, B.C., Canada, August 1-6, Paper No.153, 2004.
-  H. Kurino, Y. Matsunaga, T. Yamada, and J. Tagami, “High performance passive hydraulic damper with semi-active characteristics,” Proc., 13th World Conf. of Earthquake Engineering, Vancouver, B.C., Canada, August 1-6, Paper No.33, 2004.
-  S. Orui, H. Kurino, and K. Shimizu, “Control effect of semi-active switching oil damper installed in actual high-rise building during large earthquakes,” Proc., 14th World Conf. of Earthquake Engineering, Beijing, China, October 12-17, 2008.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.