Pre-Disaster Restoration Measure of Preparedness for Post-Disaster Restoration in Tokyo
Itsuki Nakabayashi, Shin Aiba, and Taro Ichiko
Department of Urban System Science, Graduate School of Urban Environmental Sciences, Tokyo Metropolitan University, 1-1 Miunami-Osawa, Hachioji City, Tokyo 192-0397, Japan
-  S. Aiba, T. Ihciko, and I. Nakabayashi, “Pre-disaster Measures for Post-disaster Recovery Planning from the Next Tokyo Earthquake: Through Earthquake Disaster Recovery Measures and its Drills with Communities,” Journal of Geography, Vol.116(3/4), pp. 557-575, 2007.
-  H. Hyashi, “Long-term Recovery processes and Their Planning from Devastating Earthquake Disasters.” Journal of geography, Vol.110, No.6, pp. 991-998, 2001.
-  Y. Kawata, “Characteristics of Catastrophic Disasters and the Philosophy of their Reduction,” Journal of geography, Vol.110, No.6, pp. 924-930, 2001.
-  I. Nakabayashi, “Scenario of the Next Earthquake Disaster and the Development of Countermeasures for Tokyo Metropolitan Government: From the Damage Estimation of Inland Earthquake Occurring beneath Central Tokyo,” Journal of geography, Vol.110, No.6, pp. 938-949, 2001.
-  I. Nakabayashi, “Evolution of Urban Risk from Natural Disaster; In case of Earthquake Disaster (Toshi saigai kiken wo hyoka suru),” METHODOLOGY OF URBAN SCIENCE (Toshi no kagaku); Revised version. ed. by Center for Urban Science, Tokyo Metropolitan University Press, pp. 125-147, Tokyo, 2005.
-  I. Nakabayashi, “Development of Urban Disaster Prevention Systems in Japan – from the Mid-1998s,” Journal of Disaster Research, Vol.1. No.1, pp. 46-71. 2006.
-  B. Wisner, P. Blaikie, T. Cannon, and I. Davis, “At Risk; Natural Hazards; People’s Vulnerability and Disasters,” Routledge, 1994.
-  Tokyo Metropolitan Government, “Ground Design for Post-earthquake Reconstruction (Shinsai hukko gurando dezain),” 2001.
-  Tokyo Metropolitan Government, “Earthquake Restoration Manual of Process version (Shinsai hukkou manuaru: purosesu hen)” and “Earthquake Restoration Manual for Officers (Shinsai hukko manuaru: sesaku hen),”
http://www.bousai.metro.tokyo.jp/janese/knowledge/material_h.html (cited 2006, 10 Des.)
-  Tokyo Metropolitan Government, “Promotional Plan for Earthquake-resistant City Development (Bousai Tohsi-zukuri suisin keikaku),”
http://www.bousai.metro.tokyo.jp/INET/KEIKAKU/2004/03-70e3i102.htm (cited 2006, 10 Des.)
-  Y. Hayashi, “Basic Concept; Ask the basic concept of comprehensive community revitalization by themselves of residents,” JICP committee of earthquake prevention and restoration ed. CITY PLANNING OF SAFETY AND RESTORATION, pp. 242-248, Gakugei-syuppan-sya, Kyoto, Japan.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.