Estimation of Seismic Shutoff of Intelligent Gas Meters in the Tokyo Metropolitan Area
Yoshihisa Maruyama*, Fumio Yamazaki*, Yoshihisa Yano**,
and Naoyuki Hosokawa**
*Department of Urban Environment Systems, Chiba University, 1-33 Yayoi-cho, Inage-ku, Chiba 263-8522, Japan
**Tokyo Gas Co., Ltd., 1-5-20 Kaigan, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-8527, Japan
-  S. Oka, “Damages of gas facilities by great Hanshin earthquake and restoration process,“ Proc. of the 6th U.S.-Japan Workshop on Earthquake Disaster Prevention for Lifeline Systems, pp. 253-269, 1995.
-  Y. Yoshikawa, H. Kano, F. Yamazaki, T. Katayama, and N. Akasaka, “Development of SIGNAL: An early warning system of city gas network,“ Proc. of 4th U.S. Conference on Lifeline Earthquake Engineering, ASCE, 1995, pp. 160-167.
-  Y. Shimizu, F. Yamazaki, S. Yasuda, I. Towhata, T. Suzuki, R. Isoyama, E. Ishida, I. Suetomi, K. Koganemaru, and W. Nakayama, “Development of real-time control system for urban gas supply network,“ Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, ASCE, Vol.132, No.2, pp. 237-249, 2006.
-  Tokyo Gas Co., Ltd., “Safety operation guide,“
-  Strong motion observation office, Earthquake research institute, The University of Tokyo:
-  The high pressure gas safety institute of Japan:
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.