SEP Optimization of Power System Location and Timing Module Based on MLE-KNN Synthesis Algorithm
Yawei Xu, Wei Wang, Jia Zhou, Zhihua Zhu, and Changzheng Yao
State Grid Qingyang Electric Power Supply Company
Qingyang, Gansu 745000, China
To ensure the safe operation of the power system, it is necessary to monitor and manage all kinds of power facilities. Real-time power monitoring can play a role in the early warning of geographical disasters. At the transmission end, the state detection and fault location of transmission lines are related to the normal operation of the power system. The precise time synchronization of the power system can be guaranteed through the satellite positioning time service, so that the time of various power operation actions is consistent. The accuracy can reach several microseconds, which provides a basis for the analysis of power grid operation. In this paper, by installing BeiDou functional modules in power equipment and developing the BeiDou operation platform for the distribution network, the precise management of power timing and positioning is realized by docking with the geographic information systems platform of the power grid. The three-dimensional sphere error probability (SEP) algorithm is selected to evaluate the positioning error data. Based on the three traditional SEP calculation methods, the maximum likelihood estimation algorithm is optimized and improved, which can achieve nanosecond synchronization accuracy. It can also be applied to other precision of synchronization scenarios of the power system to meet the development needs of the future clock system of the power system. Through the simulation of experimental data and comparison with other algorithms, the accuracy is verified and the reliable estimation of parameters is realized. Considering the information loss caused by dimension reduction evaluation, the simulation analysis in this paper is compared with other methods, and the accuracy is significantly improved. The power system positioning and timing module developed in this paper can not only be used in the power system but also has a certain reference and application value for other devices in the same industry that need timing and positioning services.
-  T. G. Reid et al., “Leveraging commercial broadband LEO constellations for navigating,” Proc. of the 29th Int. Technical Meeting of the Satellite Division of the Institute of Navigation (ION GNSS+ 2016), pp. 2300-2314, 2016. https://doi.org/10.33012/2016.14729
-  G. Curzi, D. Modenini, and P. Tortora, “Large constellations of small satellites: A survey of near future challenges and missions,” Aerospace, Vol.7, No.9, Article No.133, 2020. https://doi.org/10.3390/aerospace7090133
-  L. Yu, X. Wang, and S. Li, “Positioning data compression and reliable transmission based on the BeiDou short newspaper,” Application of Electronic Technique, Vol.38, No.11, pp. 108-111, 2012 (in Chinese). https://doi.org/10.16157/j.issn.0258-7998.2012.11.035
-  N. Zhang, “Research on power construction safety management based on safety standardization control system,” J. of Engineering Management, Vol.33, No.6, pp. 127-132, 2019 (in Chinese). https://doi.org/10.13991/j.cnki.jem.2019.06.023
-  Q. Chen, D.-C. Liu, and L. Zhou, “Construction of power information supervision system based on web services,” Proc. of the Chinese Society of Universities for Electric Power System and its Automation, Vol.24, No.2, pp. 96-101, 2012 (in Chinese).
-  M. Xiao, “Safety monitoring the design and research of smart early warning system products,” Science and Technological Innovation, Vol.2021, No.2, pp. 119-120, 2021 (in Chinese).
-  C.-Q. Wu et al., “Design of UAV flight supervision system based on BeiDou navigation system,” Measurement & Control Technology, Vol.36, No.8, pp. 66-69, 2017 (in Chinese). https://doi.org/10.19708/j.ckjs.2017.08.015
-  S. Wang et al., “Research of information security in BeiDou navigation system,” J. of Information Security Research, Vol.6, No.12, pp. 1068-1073, 2020 (in Chinese).
-  M. Qu, Y. Zhang, J. Gong, and M. Zhang, “Development of the BeiDou/GPS dual mode split-type timing terminal for seismic observation,” J. of Geodesy and Geodynamics, Vol.41, No.1, pp. 101-105, 2021 (in Chinese). https://doi.org/10.14075/j.jgg.2021.01.019
-  D. Wang et al., “Preformance evaluation of RDSS timing service for BeiDou system,” Science of Surveying and Mapping, Vol.44, No.8, pp. 132-141+148, 2019 (in Chinese). https://doi.org/10.16251/j.cnki.1009-2307.2019.08.019
-  D. Zhang et al., “Accuracy analysis of single satellite timing of BeiDou navigation satellite system,” Bulletin of Surveying and Mapping, Vol.2019, No.4, pp. 7-10, 2019 (in Chinese). https://doi.org/10.13474/j.cnki.11-2246.2019.0103
-  J, Zhang, Y. He, and J. Li, “Study on emergency command system of BeiDou user machine,” Geomatics & Spatial Information Technology, Vol.43, No.12, pp. 133-135, 2020 (in Chinese).
-  F. Wang et al., “Jam analysis and coping strategies of 4G on BeiDou RDSS system,” GNSS World of China, Vol.44, No.1, pp. 76-81, 2019 (in China). https://doi.org/10.13442/j.gnss.1008-9268.2019.01.011
-  Z. W. Li et al., “Design of remote image communication system based on BeiDou short massage,” Navigation Positioning and Timing, Vol.6, No.6, pp. 119-123, 2019 (in Chinese). https://doi.org/10.19306/j.cnki.2095-8110.2019.06.018
-  K.-H. Wu et al., “Research on BeiDou secure transport protocol based on SM9 identity password,” Computer and Modernization, Vol.2020, No.2, pp. 41-45, 2020 (in Chinese).
-  B. Li and T. Fang, “Application and prospect of BeiDou navigation satellite system (BDS) in smart grid,” Electric Power, Vol.53, No.8, pp. 107-116, 2020 (in Chinese).
-  H. Li et al., “Application of BeiDou communication technology’s in voltage monitoring and management,” Electrical & Energy Management Technology, Vol.2019, No.12, pp. 72-76, 2019 (in Chinese). https://doi.org/10.16628/j.cnki.2095-8188.2019.12.013
-  G. Wang, J. Fan, and J. Han, “Research on visual interface design of web-side management,” Art and Design, Vol.2, No.2, pp. 104-106, 2021 (in Chinese). https://doi.org/10.16824/j.cnki.issn10082832.2021.02.027
-  G. Piccoli and F. Pigni, “Information systems for managers: With cases,” 4th Edition, Prospect Press, 2019.
-  Y.-H. Wu et al., “Intelligent vehicle safety system based on BeiDou satellite navigation system,” IET Intelligent Transport Systems, Vol.13, No.6, pp. 967-974, 2019. https://doi.org/10.1049/iet-its.2018.5407
-  X.-E. Chen et al., “Ship anti-pollution monitoring system based on BeiDou,” Ship Science and Technology, Vol.42, No.21, pp. 138-142, 2020 (in Chinese).
-  G. Liu et al., “Application of dual-frequency differenced carrier-phase method in BDS cycle slip detecting and repairing,” Geotechnical Investigation & Surveying, Vol.49, No.1, pp. 54-57, 2021 (in Chinese).
-  J.-J. Wang et al., “Integrated evaluation of distributed triple-generation systems using improved grey incidence approach,” Energy, Vol.33, No.9, pp. 1427-1437, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.energy.2008.04.008
-  D. Nicolaescu et al., “General analytical relationship for electric field of gated field emitters,” Japanese J. of Applied Physics, Vol.44, No.6R, Article No.3854, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1143/JJAP.44.3854
-  A. Petrov and A. Zakharova, “Sensitivity of the YbOH molecule to PT-odd effects in an external electric field,” Physical Review A, Vol.105, No.5, Article No.L050801, 2022. https://doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevA.105.L050801
-  Y. Zou and H. Liu, “RSS-based target localization with unknown model parameters and sensor position errors,” IEEE Trans. on Vehicular Technology, Vol.70, No.7, pp. 6969-6982, 2021. https://doi.org/10.1109/TVT.2021.3089161
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.