Design and Analysis of New Asynchronous Motor Type for Electric Vehicle
Yong Yan*,, Shimin Wang*, Taotao Yang*, and Xiangyu Meng**
*Zaozhuang Vocational College of Science and Technology
Tengzhou, Shandong, China
**Shandong University of Technology
Zibo, Shandong, China
Based on the dynamic characteristics of electric vehicles, this study describes the use of existing basic parameters of a specific electric vehicle to optimize the performance parameters of an asynchronous motor. In addition, a theoretical reference of such an asynchronous motor is provided.
-  R. P. de F. Martins, D. M. Sousa, V. F. Pires et al., “Reducing the power losses of a commercial electric vehicle: Analysis based on an asynchronous motor control,” 4th Int. Conf. on Power Engineering, Energy and Electrical Drives, pp. 1247-1252, 2013.
-  G. Ge, Z. Wang, and X. Ma, “Design of a New Type of Soft Starter of Three-phase Asynchronous Motor,” Industry and Mine Automation, 2009.
-  C. Ulu and G. Kömürgöz, “Design of 75 kW asynchronous motor for electric vehicle applications,” National Conf. on Electrical, Electronics and Biomedical Engineering (ELECO), pp. 286-290, 2016.
-  Y.-N. Dong, J.-H. Yan, Y.-S. Chen, Z.-F. Ying, and X.-D. Zhang, “Optimization Design of Stator Slot for Asynchronous Motor of Electric Vehicle,” Small & Special Electrical Machines, No.9, pp. 49-53, 2018.
-  T. Szolc, R. Konowrocki, M. Michajłow, and A. Pregowska, “An investigation of the dynamic electromechanical coupling effects in machine drive systems driven by asynchronous motors,” Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, Vol.49, Nos.1-2, pp. 118-134, 2014.
-  J. C. Maxwell, “A Treatise on Electricity and Magnetism,” 3rd Edition, Vol.2, Oxford University Press, pp. 68-73, 1892.
-  Y. Shen, J. B. Cao, X. H. Zhu, X. J. Lei, Q. L. Ye, M. J. Yan, K. Chen, and Z. Gao, “Design of Experimental Apparatus for Asynchronous Motor Principle,” Key Engineering Materials, Vol.620, pp. 341-346, 2014.
-  B. Silwal, P. Rasilo, A. Belahcen, and A. Arkkio, “Influence of the rotor eccentricity on the torque of a cage induction machine,” Archives of Electrical Engineering, Vol.66, No.2, pp. 383-396, 2017.
-  V. I. Mishin, N. T. Lut, S. S. Makarevich, and R. N. Chuenko, “Analogs and Characteristics of Compensated Asynchronous Machines with Different Numbers of Phases,” Russian Electrical Engineering, Vol.87, No.12, pp. 653-660, 2016.
-  A. EL-Refaie and M. Shah, “Induction machine performance with fractional-slot concentrated windings,” COMPEL: The Int. J. for Computation and Mathematics in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Vol.31, No.1, pp. 119-139, 2012.
-  J. Rusek, “Categorization of Induction Machines Resulting from Their Harmonic-Balance Model,” Electromagnetics, Vol.23, No.3, pp. 277-292, 2003.
-  Y. Oguz and M. Dede, “Speed estimation of vector controlled squirrel cage asynchronous motor with artificial neural networks,” Energy Conversion and Management, Vol.52, No.1, pp. 675-686, 2011.
-  Y. Hu and S. Guo, “Asynchronous Motor Vector Control System Based on Space Vector Pulse Width Modulation,” W. Wang (Ed.), “Mechatronics and Automatic Control Systems,” pp. 675-682, Springer, 2013.
-  E. Cazacu, V. Ioniţă, and L. Petrescu, “Transient State Characterization of Asynchronous Motors in Modern Low-voltage Electric Installations,” The Scientific Bulletin of Electrical Engineering Faculty, Vol.18, No.1, pp. 19-25, 2018.
-  V. A. Denisov, M. N. Tret’yakova, and O. A. Borodin, “A Comparative Analysis of Transient Processes in an Asynchronous Motor,” Russian Electrical Engineering, Vol.89, No.3, pp. 137-142, 2018.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.