Research on Deep Integration of Construction Management and Computer BIM Technology
School of Economics and Management, Systems and Industrial Engineering Technology Research Center, Zhongyuan University of Technology
No.1 Huaihe Road, Longhu Economic Development Zone, Longhu, Xinzheng, Zhengzhou, Henan 450007, China
As information development has progressed in the field of architecture in China, owing to the lack of unified information exchange standards and information integration mechanisms, it is difficult to exchange and share information between different stages and application systems during the construction lifecycle. The formation of information islands and faults hinders the application of information technology in the field of construction, thus affecting the production efficiency of the industry. In this study, construction engineering management and computer building information modeling (BIM) are deeply integrated, and an international standard for the construction industry is introduced. Moreover, a BIM information integrated building management platform is developed that combines BIM technology with the construction engineering management to realize the exchange of engineering information and shared and integrated management, in addition to providing theories, methods, technologies, and platforms.
-  L. Zhang and B. Ashuri, “BIM log mining: Discovering social networks,” Automation in Construction, Vol.91, pp. 31-43, 2018.
-  W. Grawe and M Wichers, “Zur Einführung der BIM-Methode in den Planungsund Herstellungsprozess,” Stahlbau, Vol.87, No.2, pp. 95-101, 2018.
-  O. O. Akinade, L. O. Oyedele, S. O. Ajayi, et al., “Designing out construction waste using BIM technology: Stakeholders’ expectations for industry deployment,” J. of Cleaner Production, Vol.180, pp. 375-385, 2018.
-  M. Hamid, O. Tolba, and A. E. Antably, “BIM semantics for digital fabrication: A knowledge-based approach,” Automation in Construction, Vol.91, pp. 62-82, 2018.
-  W. Chen, K. Chen, J. C. P. Cheng, et al., “BIM-based framework for automatic scheduling of facility maintenance work orders,” Automation in Construction, Vol.91, pp. 15-30, 2018.
-  O. Davtalab, A. Kazemian, and B. Khoshnevis, “Perspectives on a BIM-integrated software platform for robotic construction through Contour Crafting,” Automation in Construction, Vol.89, pp. 13-23, 2018.
-  T. Bloch and R. Sacks, “Comparing machine learning and rule-based inferencing for semantic enrichment of BIM models,” Automation in Construction, Vol.91, pp. 256-272, 2018.
-  C. Z. Li, F. Xue, X. Li, et al., “An Internet of Things-enabled BIM platform for on-site assembly services in prefabricated construction,” Automation in Construction, Vol.89, pp. 146-161, 2018.
-  Y. C. Lin, Y. P. Chen, H. W. Yien, et al., “Integrated BIM, game engine and VR technologies for healthcare design: A case study in cancer hospital,” Advanced Engineering Informatics, Vol.36, pp. 130-145, 2018.