Development and Application of Sports Video Analysis Platform in Sports Training
Northeast Normal University
No.5268 Renmin Street, Changchun, Jilin 130024, China
The sports video analysis system in sports training can improve the ability of motion analysis and improve the training quality of sports training video playback. In view of the shortcomings of the current motion video analysis system, a new sports training video analysis system is proposed. The overall design of the video analysis system of the sports training system is analyzed, and the detailed design of the system is analyzed. Finally, the performance of the system is tested. The results show that the system can accurately analyze the video and image information of sports training. The accuracy of the key frame extraction is high and the recall rate is high. It can be used to guide the training of sports training.
-  D. Hackett, T. Davies, N. Soomro, et al., “Olympic weightlifting training improves vertical jump height in sportspeople: a systematic review with meta-analysis,” British J. of Sports Medicine, Vol.50, No.14, pp. 865-872, doi: bjsports-2015-094951, 2015.
-  D. Farrow and S. Robertson, “Development of a Skill Acquisition Periodisation Framework for High-Performance Sport,” Sports Medicine, Vol.47, No.6, pp. 1-12, 2017.
-  R. Chambers, T. J. Gabbett, M. H. Cole, et al., “The Use of Wearable Microsensors to Quantify Sport-Specific Movements,” Sports Medicine, Vol.45, No.7, pp. 1-17, 2015.
-  R. M. Baldon, F. V. Serrão, S. R. Scattone, et al., “Effects of functional stabilization training on pain, function, and lower extremity biomechanics in women with patellofemoral pain: a randomized clinical trial,” J. of Orthopaedic & Sports Physical Therapy, Vol.44, No.4, pp. 240-251, 2014.
-  D. C. Schwebel and C. M. Brezausek, “Child Development and Pediatric Sport and Recreational Injuries by Age,” J. of Athletic Training, Vol.49, No.6, pp. 368-371, 2014.
-  L. Engebretsen, R. Bahr, J. L. Cook, et al., “The IOC Centres of Excellence bring prevention to sports medicine,” British J. of Sports Medicine, Vol.48, No.17, pp. 1270-1275, 2014.
-  C. A. Emery, T. O. Roy, J. L. Whittaker, et al., “Neuromuscular training injury prevention strategies in youth sport: a systematic review and meta-analysis,” British J. of Sports Medicine, Vol.49, No.13, pp. 865, 2015.
-  M. V. Fedewa, E. D. Hathaway, and C. L. Ward-Ritacco, “Effect of exercise training on C-reactive protein: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomised and non-randomised controlled trials,” British J. of Sports Medicine, Vol.51, No.8, doi: bjsports-2016-095999, 2017.
-  H. T. Gabbett, J. Windt, and T. J. Gabbett, “Cost-benefit analysis underlies training decisions in elite sport,” British J. of Sports Medicine, Vol.50, No.21, doi: bjsports-2016-096079, 2016.
-  J. Taylor, “The Effects of Repeated-Sprint Training on Field-Based Fitness Measures: A Meta-Analysis of Controlled and Non-Controlled Trials,” Sports Medicine, Vol.45, No.6, pp. 881-891, 2015.
-  R. Rössler, L. Donath, E. Verhagen, et al., “Exercise-Based Injury Prevention in Child and Adolescent Sport: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis,” Sports Medicine, Vol.44, No.12, pp. 1733-1748, 2014.
-  M. A. Naimo, E. O. de Souza, J. M. Wilson, et al., “High-intensity Interval Training Has Positive Effects on Performance In Ice Hockey Players,” Int. J. of Sports Medicine, Vol.36, No.1, pp. 61-66, 2014.
-  J. Fisher, J. Steele, and D. Smith, “High- and Low-Load Resistance Training: Interpretation and Practical Application of Current Research Findings,” Sports Medicine, Vol.47, pp. 1-8, 2016.
-  M. F. Bergeron, “Training and competing in the heat in youth sports: no sweat,” British J. of Sports Medicine, Vol.49, No.13, p. 837, 2015.