Simulated Analysis of Modeling of Driving Behavior Characteristics Based on Satellite Positioning Data
Pei Xie*,** and Lei Deng*
*School of Automobile, Chang’an University
Xi’an, Shaanxi 710000, China
**Guangdong Provincial Road Transportation Authority
Guangzhou, Guangdong 510000, China
To promote the road transportation security, it’s necessary to study the modeling method of driving behavior characteristics. The traffic flow model realized by current modeling methods of driving behavior characteristics has a low accuracy in warning results. Therefore, based on satellite positioning data, a modeling method of driving behavior characteristics is proposed in this paper. Firstly, the dynamic model and kinetic model of traffic flow are built through the flow, speed and density parameters; then the response time, minimum safe distance and stability parameters of driving behavior are taken as the identification index of driving behavior to identify the driving behavior of drivers; according to the identification results, the psychological field theory and satellite positioning data are combined to build the model of driving behavior characteristics, and finally, warning the drivers according to their psychology and the actual situation of road. Experimental results demonstrate that the proposed method can accurately measure the traffic flow and speed, and the score of drivers’ behavior obtained has high accuracy, which verified again the high accuracy of traffic flow model and warning results of the proposed method.
-  L. Li, S. You, C. Yang, B. Yan, J. Song, and Z. Chen, “Driving-behavior-aware stochastic model predictive control for plug-in hybrid electric buses,” Applied Energy, Vol.162, No.1, pp. 868-879, 2016.
-  Z. Q. Li and Z. C. Yang, “Optimal Control with Dual Adaptation for the Braking Process of EMU Automatic Operation,” Computer Simulation, Vol.36, No.6, pp. 121-126, 2016.
-  Y. Ge, Q. Zhang, W. Zhao, K. Zhang, and W. Qu, “Effects of trait anger, driving anger, and driving experience on dangerous driving behavior: A moderated mediation analysis,” Aggressive Behavior, Vol.43, No.6, pp. 544-552, 2017.
-  G. Yang, X. Deng, and C. Liu, “Facial expression recognition model based on deep spatiotemporal convolutional neural networks,” J. of Central South University (Science and Technology), Vol.47, No.7, pp. 2311-2319, 2016.
-  D. L. Schall and A. Mohnen, “Incentivizing energy-efficient behavior at work: An empirical investigation using a natural field experiment on eco-driving,” Applied Energy, Vol.185, Part 2, pp. 1757-1768, 2017.
-  G. Yang, W. Tan, H. Jin, et al., “Review wearable sensing system for gait recognition,” Cluster Computing, pp. 1-9, 2018.
-  H. Takahashi and H. Honda, “A Study on the Change of Operation of Driving Video Game Under Ultrasound Exposure,” J. Adv. Comput. Intell. Intell. Inform., Vol.16, No.1, pp. 117-123, 2012.
-  L. D. Qi and Y. Z. Cun, “Optimal control with dual adaptation for the braking process of EMU automatic operation,” Computer Simulation, Vol.33, No.6, pp. 121-126, 2016.
-  W. Bing, Z. X. Chan, S. J. Ping, et al., “A study on risk assessment algorithm based on natural driving data,” Automotive Engineering, Vol.39, No.8, pp. 907-914, 2017.
-  W. Lei and P. D. Lu, “Analysis and simulation system of large-scale driving behavior data with data farming,” J. of Chinese Computer Systems, Vol.37, No.4, pp. 705-710, 2016.
-  L. K Ming, X. G. Yan, and Y. G. Zhen, “Dynamic modeling and simulation analysis of robot driver’s mechanical legs,” J. of Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Vol.42, No.8, pp. 1709-1714, 2016.
-  Z. J. Bo and W. C. Fan, “The modeling and analysis for assessment of safe driving based on CAN data,” Application of Electronic Technique, Vol.43, No.4, pp. 24-28, 2017.
-  W. J. Wei and Z. J. Min, “Analysis and simulation of ergonomics of agricultural machinery cab based on Jack,” J. of Agricultural Mechanization Research, Vol.40, No.6, pp. 246-251, 2018.
-  Z. Qi, W. Wei, L. Lan, et al., “Modeling and simulation of automotive handling and stability based on laternal model of UniTtire,” Science Technology and Engineering, Vol.16, No.32, pp. 127-131, 2016.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.