Research on Mass Real Estate Evaluation Mode Based on BP Neural Network Model
Ke Ma*, Yichuan Zhang*, and Zhongxuan Yang**
*Henan Institute of Science and Technology
Hualan Avenue, Xinxiang City, Henan 450007, China
**School of Economics and Management, Systems and Industrial Engineering Technology Research Center, Zhongyuan University of Technology
No.1 Huaihe Road, Longhu Economic Development Zone, Longhu, Xinzheng, Zhengzhou, Henan 450007, China
With the rapid development of the real estate market, real estate evaluation is becoming more and more important and active. The real estate is now evaluated according to the expertise and experience of the appraiser. The evaluation results are often influenced by the subjective randomness of the evaluation personnel and the complicated and changeable environmental factors. It is not only a professional technology, but also a complicated art. Therefore, how to improve the scientific, accuracy and efficiency of real estate evaluation has become an important issue that needs to be studied and solved in the real estate evaluation industry. This paper takes mass real estate evaluation system as the research object, adopts the BP neural network to research the design principles of the evaluation system and the design method of the model, and designs and develops the mass intelligent evaluation system to improve the intelligence, scientific, accuracy and credibility of the evaluation system.
-  X. Wang, Y. J. Wu, R. J. Wang et al., “Gray BP neural network based prediction of rice protein interaction network,” Cluster Computing, Vol.11, pp. 1-7, 2018.
-  X. Geng, S. Lu, M. Jiang et al., “Research on FBG-Based CFRP Structural Damage Identification Using BP Neural Network,” Photonic Sensors, Vol.11-12, pp. 1-8, 2018.
-  F. He and L. Zhang, “Prediction model of end-point phosphorus content in BOF steelmaking process based on PCA and BP neural network,” J. of Process Control, Vol.66, pp. 51-58, 2018.
-  Y. Shu and G. H. Xu, “Multi-level Dynamic Fuzzy Evaluation and BP Neural Network Method for Performance Evaluation of Chinese Private Enterprises,” Wireless Personal Communications, Vol.1, pp. 1-12, 2018.
-  T. A. Kroencke, F. Schindler, and B. I. Steininger, “The Anatomy of Public and Private Real Estate Return Premia,” J. of Real Estate Finance & Economics, Vol.4, pp. 1-24, 2018.
-  L. Su, L. Lin, S. Chen et al., “Effect Analysis of Real Estate Price and Monetary Policy: An Empirical Study Based on China Macroeconomic Data,” Applied Economics & Finance, Vol.5, No.2, pp. 158, 2018.
-  T. Laitila, A. Paulrud, and S. Waldo, “Valuation of fishing rights associated with Swedish real estate,” J. of Forest Economics, Vol.30, pp. 25-31, 2018.
-  J. L. Snyder, G. F. Claffey, and M. D. Cistulli, “How Similar Are Real Estate Agents and Human-Service Workers,” J. of Business Communication, Vol.48, pp. 300-318, 2018.
-  C. W. Su, X. C. Yin, H. L. Chang et al., “Are the stock and real estate markets integrated in China?,” J. of Economic Interaction & Coordination, Vol.4-6, pp. 1-20, 2018.