Characteristic Analysis of Artificial Bee Colony Algorithm with Network-Structure
Shunta Imamura*,†, Toshiya Kaihara*, Nobutada Fujii*, Daisuke Kokuryo*, and Akira Kitamura**
*Graduate School of System Informatics, Kobe University
1-1 Rokkodai-cho, Nada, Kobe, 657-8501 Hyogo, Japan
**Graduate School of Engineering, Tottori University
Koyama, Tottori 680-8552, Japan
-  D. E. Goldberg, “Genetic Algorithms in Search, Optimization and Machine Learning,” Vol.1, No.372, Addison-Wesley Longman Publishing Co., Inc., 1989.
-  R. Storn and K. Price, “Differential evolution - a simple and efficient heuristic for global optimization over continuous spaces,” J. of Global Optimization, Vol.11, No.4, pp. 341-359, 1997.
-  M. Dorigo and T. Stützle, “Ant Colony Optimization,” Vol.1, No.319, MIT Press, 2004.
-  J. Kennedy and R. Eberhart, “Particle swarm optimization,” Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Neural Networks 1995, Vol.4, pp. 1942-1948, 1995.
-  D. Karaboga and B. Basturk, “On the performance of artifical bee colony algorithm,” Applied Soft Computing, Vol.8, pp. 687-697, 2007.
-  A. Utani, J. Nagashima, R. Gocho, and H. Yamamoto, “Advanced Artificial Bee Colony (ABC) Algorithm for Large-Scale Optimization Problems,” IEICE, Vol.94, No.2, pp. 425-438, 2010.
-  T. Kaihara, N. Fuji, D. Kokuryo, and S. Imamura, “Characteristic analysis of information propagation in Artificial Bee Colony Algorithm introducing Network-Structure,” SCI’16, pp. 323-1, 2016.
-  G. Zhua and S. Kwong, “Gbest-guided artificial bee colony algorithm for numerical function optimization,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, Vol.217, No.7, pp. 3166-3173, 2010.
-  T. Kagawa, A. Utani, and H. Yamamoto,“A New Differential Artificial Bee Colony Algorithm for Large Scale Optimization Problems,” IEICE, Vol.95, No.6, pp. 514-518, 2012.
-  H. Matsushita, Y. Nishio, and C. K. Tse, “Network-Structured Particle Swarm Optimizer That Considers Neighborhood Distances and Behaviors,” RISP J. of Signal Processing, Vol.18, No.6, pp. 291-302, 2014.
-  J. J. Liang, P. N. Suganthan, and K. Deb, “Novel composition test functions for numerical global optimization,” Proc. 2005 IEEE Swarm Intelligence Symp. 2005 (SIS 2005), Vol.1, No.7, pp. 68-75, 2005.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.