Battlefield Agent Decision-Making Based on Markov Decision Process
Jia Zhang*,**, Xiang Wang*,**, Fang Deng*,**, Bin Xin*,**, and Wenjie Chen*,**
*School of Automation, Beijing Institute of Technology
Beijing 100081, China
**Key Laboratory of Complex System Intelligent Control and Decision
Beijing 100081, China
-  Z. M. Han, “On Operational Decision-making Behavior,” Beijing: National Defense University Press, 2005.
-  Q. Z. Wang and F. Bai, “Simulation Study on Tactical Decision Support System for Tank Element,” Fire Control and Command Control, Vol.35, No.5, pp. 58-61, 2010.
-  L. H. Dou, “Intelligence Decision Support System for The Optimal Design of Tank’s Fire Control System,” Beijing: Beijing Institute of Technology, 2002.
-  P. Louvieris, A. Gregoriades, and W. Garn, “Assessing Critical Success Factors for Military Decision Support,” Expert Systems with Applications, Vol.37, No.12, pp. 8229-8241, 2010.
-  H. B. Yang, J. L. Li, and Z. Q. Hong, “Study on Aided Decision-making System for Operational Command of SLM,” Fire Control and Command Control, Vol.40, No.1, pp. 122-125, 2015.
-  Q. Qu, J. Peng, and D. Y. Li, “Architecture of an Operational Decision-making Support System Based on Multi-agent,” Computer System and Applications, Vol.19, No.4, pp. 1-4, 2010.
-  Y. Y. Jia, S. M. Kakade, and N. Shimkin, “Markov Decision Processes with Arbitrary Reward Processes,” Mathematics of Operations Research, Vol.34, No.3, pp. 737-757, 2009.
-  A. Xu, Y. X. Kou, L. Yu, et al., “Stealthy Engagement Maneuvering Strategy with Q-learning Based on RBFNN for Air Vehicles,” Systems Engineering and Electronics, Vol.34, No.1, pp. 97-101, 2012.
-  M. Yang, “Research on Key Technologies of Military Analytic Simulation for High Level Decision-making,” National University of Defense Technology, 2014.
-  B. S. Wang and T. Wang, “Modeling for Joint Operation Requirements Based on Task-capability Matching,” Modern Electronic Engineering, Vol.2, No.3, pp. 5-9, 2011.
-  R. G. Wang, C. J. Hua, K. Q. Tang, et al., “Design and Implementation of Simulation System for Tank Firing Training,” Fire Control and Command Control, Vol.33, No.9, pp. 112-114, 2008.
-  K. Liu, “Applied Markov Decision Processes,” Beijing: Tsinghua University Press, 2004.
-  Y. J. Lei, B. S. Wang, and Y. Wang, “Techniques for Battlefield Situation Assessment Based on Intuitionistic Fuzzy Decision,” Acta Electronica Sinica, Vol.34, No.12, pp. 2175-2179, 2006.
-  P. Yang, Y. M. Bi, and W. D. Liu, “Decision-making Model of Tactics Maneuver Agent Based on Fuzzy Markov Decision Theory,” Systems Engineering and Electronics, Vol.30, No.3, pp. 511-514, 2008.
-  E. Even-Dar, S. M. Kakade, and Y. Mansour, “Online Markov Decision Processes,” Mathematics of Operations Research, Vol.34, No.3, pp. 726-736, 2009.
-  X. Gao, Y. W. Fang, and Y. L. Wu, “Fuzzy Q Learning Algorithm for Dual-aircraft Path Planning to Cooperatively Detect Targets by Passive Radars,” J. of Systems Engineering and Electronics, No.5, pp. 800-810, 2013.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.