A Control System for the Ball Mill Grinding Process Based on Model Predictive Control and Equivalent-Input-Disturbance Approach
Mingxing Fang, Dezhi Zheng, Xiaoxiao Qiu, and Youwu Du
College of Physics and Electronic Information, Anhui Normal University
Wuhu Anhui 241000, China
-  J. Yang, S. H. Li, X. S. Chen, and Q. Li, “Disturbance rejection of ball mill grinding circuits using DOB and MPC,” Powder Technology, Vol.198, No.2, pp. 219-228, 2010.
-  T. A. Apelt and N. F. Thornhill, “Inferential measurement of SAG mill parameters V: MPC simulation,” Minerals Engineering, Vol.22, No.12, pp. 1045-1052, 2009.
-  A. Pomerleau, D. Hodouin, A. Desbiens, and E. Gagnon, “A survey of grinding circuit control methods: from decentralized PID controllers to multivariable predictive controllers,” Powder Technology, Vol.108, No.2-3, pp. 103-115, 2000.
-  A. V. E. Conradie and C. Aldrich, “Neurocontrol of a ball mill grinding circuit using evolutionary reinforcement learning,” Minerals Engineering, Vol.14, No.10, pp. 1277-1294, 2001.
-  T. Chai, L. Zhai, and H. Yue, “Multiple models and neural networks based decoupling control of ball mill coal-pulverizing systems,” J. of Process Control, Vol.21, No.3, pp. 351-366, 2011.
-  Y. Umucu, V. Deniz, V. Bozkurt, and Fatih çauglar M., “The evaluation of grinding process using artificial neural network,” Int. J. of Mineral Processing, Vol.146, pp. 46-53, 2016.
-  X. S. Chen, S. H. Li, Z. Y. Zhai, and Q. Li, “Expert system based adaptive dynamic matrix control for ball mill grinding circuit,” Expert Systems With Applications, Vol.36, No.1, pp. 716-723, 2009.
-  N. Virivinti and K. Mitra, “Fuzzy Expected Value Analysis of an Industrial Grinding Process,” Powder Technology, Vol.268, pp. 9-18, 2014.
-  S. W. Lu, P. Zhou, T. Y. Chai, and W. Dai, “Modeling and Simulation of Whole Ball Mill Grinding Plant for Integrated Control,” IEEE Trans. on Automation Science and Engineering, Vol.11, No.4, pp. 1004-1019, 2014.
-  X. S. Chen, J. Y. Zhai, S. H. Li, and Q. Li, “Application of model predictive control in ball mill grinding circuit,” Minerals Engineering, Vol.20, No.11, pp. 1099-1108, 2007.
-  M. Ramasamy, S. S. Narayanan, and C. Rao, “Control of ball mill grinding circuit using model predictive control scheme,” J. of Process Control, Vol.15, No.3, pp. 273-283, 2005.
-  T. J. Besselmann, S. Almèr, and H. J. Ferreau, “Model Predictive Control of Load-Commutated Inverter-Fed Synchronous Machines,” IEEE Trans. on Power Electronics, Vol.31, No.10, pp. 7384-7393, 2016.
-  J. Wilson, M. Charest, and R. Dubay, “Non-linear model predictive control schemes with application on a 2 link vertical robot manipulator,” Robotics and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing, Vol.41, pp. 23-30, 2016.
-  M. Jalali, A. Khajepour, S. J. Chen, and B. Litkouhi, “Integrated stability and traction control for electric vehicles using model predictive control,” Control Engineering Practice, Vol.54, pp. 256-266, 2016.
-  M. Canale, S. Casale-Brunet, E. Bezati, et al. “Dataflow Programs Analysis and Optimization Using Model Predictive Control Techniques,” J. of Signal Processing Systems, pp. 1-11, 2015.
-  M. Nauman and A. Hasan, “Efficient Implicit Model-Predictive Control of a Three-Phase Inverter With an Output LC, Filter,” IEEE Trans. on Power Electronics, Vol.31, No.9, pp. 1-1, 2016.
-  M. Fang, L. Wu, J. Cheng, Y. Du, and J. She, “Active Structural Control Based on Integration of H∞ Control and Equivalent-Input-Disturbance Approach,” J. Adv. Comput. Intell. Intell. Inform. (JACIII), Vol.20, No.2, pp. 197-204, 2016.
-  F. Gao, M. Wu, J. She, and W. Cao, “Disturbance rejection in nonlinear systems based on equivalent-input-disturbance approach,” Applied Mathematics & Computation, Vol.282, pp. 244-253, 2016.
-  J. H. She, M. Fang, Y. Ohyama, H. Hashimoto, and M. Wu, “Improving disturbance-rejection performance based on an equivalent-input-disturbance approach,” IEEE Trans. on Industrial Electronics, Vol.55, No.1, pp. 380-389, 2008.
-  L. Sun, L. Donghai, and X. Jiang, “Automatic disturbance rejection control for power plant ball mill,” J. of Tsinghua University, Vol.43, No.6, pp. 779-781, 2003.
-  Q. M. Cheng and Z. Yong, “Control System of Multi-model PID Neuron Network for Ball Mill,” Proc. of the Csee, Vol.28, No.2, pp. 103-109, 2008.
-  P. Tian, P. Ma, and Y. Jiang, “Multi-model control in ball mill process,” Automation of Electric Power Systems, Vol.24, No.13, pp. 41-44, 2000.
-  Q. Cheng, X. Du, R. Guo, and Y. Zheng, “Decoupling Compound Control Method Based on Least Squares Vector Machines Multivariable Inverse System and Its Application,” Proc. of the CSEE, Vol.28, No.35, pp. 96-101, 2008.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.