Dynamical Model of Walking Transition Considering Nonlinear Friction with Floor
Xiang Li, Hiroki Imanishi, Mamoru Minami, Takayuki Matsuno, and Akira Yanou
Graduate School of Nature Science and Technology, Okayama University
3-1-1 Tsushima-naka, Kita-ku, Okayama, Okayama 700-8530, Japan
-  S. Kajita, M. Morisawa, K, Miura, S. Nakaoka, K. Harada, K. Kaneko, F. Kanehiro, and K. Yokoi, “Biped Walking Stabilization Based on Linear Inverted Pendulum Tracking,” Proc. of IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 4489-4496, 2010.
-  H. Dau, C. Chew, and A. Poo, “Proposal of Augmented Linear Inverted Pendulum Model for Bipedal Gait Planning,” Proc. of IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 172-177, 2010.
-  J. H. Park and K. D. Kim, “Biped walking robot using gravity-compensated inverted pendulum mode and computed torque control,” Proc. of IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, Vol.4, pp. 3528-3593, 1998.
-  P. B. Wieber, “Trajectory free linear model predictive control for stable walking in the presence of strong perturbations,” Proc. of Int. Conf. on Humanoid Robotics, 2006.
-  P. B. Wieber, “Viability and predictive control for safe locomotion,” Proc. of IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, 2008.
-  A. Herdt, N. Perrin, and P. B. Wieber, “Walking without thinking about it,” Proc. of IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 190-195, 2010.
-  Y. Huang, B. Chen, Q. Wang, K. Wei, and L. Wang, “Energetic efficiency and stability of dynamic bipedal walking gaits with different step lengths,” Proc. of IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 4077-4082, 2010.
-  M. Sobotka and M. Buss, “A Hybrid Mechatronic Tiliting Robot: Modeling, Trajectories, and Control,” Proc. of the 16th IFAC World Congress, 2005.
-  T. Wu, T. Yeh, and B. Hsu, “Trajectory Planning of a One-Legged Robot Performing Stable Hop,” Proc. of IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 4922-4927, 2010.
-  Y. Nakamura and K. Yamane, “Dynamics of Kinematic Chains with Discontinuous Changes of Constraints—Application to Human Figures that Move in Contact with the Environments—,” J. of RSJ, Vol.18, No.3, pp. 435-443, 2000 (in Japanese).
-  J. Nishiguchi, M. Minami, and A. Yanou, “Iterative calculation method for constraint motion by extended Newton-Euler method and application for forward dynamics,” Trans. of the JSME, Vol.80, No.815, 2014.
-  R. Featherstone and D. Orin, “Robot Dynamics: Equations and Algorithms,” IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, pp. 826-834, 2000.
-  H. Hemami and B. F. Wyman, “Modeling and Control of Constrained Dynamic Systems with Application to Biped Locomotion in the Frontal Plane,” IEEE Trans. on Automatic Control, AC-24-4, pp. 526-535, 1979.
-  T. Feng, J. Nishiguchi, X. Li, M. Minami, A. Yanou, and T. Matsuno, “Dynamical Analyses of Humanoid’s Walking by using Extended Newton-Euler Method,” 20st Int. Symp. on Artificial Life and Robotics (AROB 20st), 2015.
-  Y. Kobayashi, M. Minami, A. Yanou, and T. Maeba, “Dynamic Reconfiguration Manipulability Analyses of Humanoid Bipedal Walking,” IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), pp. 4764-4769, 2013.
-  T. Aoyama, Y. Hasegawa, K. Sekiyama and T. Fukuda, “Stabilizing and Direction Control of Efficient 3-D Biped Walking Based on PDAC,” 2009 IEEE/ASME Trans. on Mechatronics, pp. 712-718, 2009.
-  T. Sugihara and Y. Nakamura, “Whole-body Cooperative COG Control through ZMP Manipulation for Humanoid Robots,” Proc. of the 2nd Int. Symp. on Adaptive Motion of Animals and Machines, SaP-III-4, 2003.
-  C. Chevallereau, J. W. Grizzle, and C.-L. Shih, “Asymptotically Stable Walking of a Five-Link Underactuated 3-D Bipedal Robot,” IEEE Trans. on Robotics, Vol.25, No.1, February 2009.
-  Y. Ueda and M. Henmi, “An experimental and analytical study on Stick-Slip motions,” Technical Report of lEICE, CAS Vol.96, pp. 41-48, 1996.
-  L. R. Tokashiki, T. Fujita, and T. Kagawa, “Stick-Slip Motion in Pneumatic Cylinders Driven by Meter-out Circuit 1st Report, Friction Characteristics and Stick-Slip Motion ,” Trans. of The Japan Hydraulics & Pneumatics Society, Vol.30, No.4, pp. 110-117, 1999.
-  K. Nakano, “A Guideline of Machinary Design for Preventing Stick-Slip,” Nippon Gomu Kyokaishi, Vol.80, No.4, pp. 134-139, 2007.
-  M. Kouchi, M. Mochimaru, H. Iwasawa, and S. Mitani, “Anthropometric database for Japanese Population 1997–98,” Japanese Industrial Standards Center (AIST, MITI), 2000.
-  T. Maeba, M. Minami, A. Yanou, and J. Nishiguchi, “Dynamical Analyses of Humanoid’s Walking by Visual Lifting Stabilization Based on Event-driven State Transition,” 2012 IEEE/ASME Int. Conf. on Advanced Intelligent Mechatronics Proc., pp. 7-14, 2012.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.