Template-Based Model for Mongolian-Chinese Machine Translation
Jing Wu, Hongxu Hou, Feilong Bao, and Yupeng Jiang
College of Computer Science, Inner Mongolia University
-  J. Wu, H. X. Hou, Monghjaya, F. L. Bao, and C. J. Xie, “Introduction of Traditional Mongolian-Chinese Machine Translation,” Int. Conf. on Electrical, Automation and Mechanical Engineering (EAME), Phuket, pp. 357-360, 2015.
-  L. Qun, “Recent Developments in Machine Translation Research,” Contemporary Linguistics, Vol.11, No.2, pp. 21-26, 2009.
-  D. D. Ahn, S. F. Adafre, and M. De Rijke, “Towards Task-Based Temporal Extraction and Recognition,” Proc. on Annotating, Extracting, and Reasoning about Timeand Events, Schloss Dagstuhl, Germany, pp. 193-205, 2005.
-  R. D. Brown, “Example-Based Machine Translation in the Pangloss System,” Proc. of the 16th Int. Conf. on Computational Linguistics, Cpenhagen, pp. 169-174, 1996.
-  H. Altay Güvenir and Ilyas Cicekli, “Learning Translation Templates from Examples,” Information System, Vol.23, No.6, pp. 353-363, 1998.
-  H. Kaji and Y. Kida et al., “Learning Translation Templates from Bilingual Text,” Proc. of the 15th Int. Conf. on Computation Linguistics, Nantes, pp. 672-678, 1992.
-  H. Watanabe, S. Kurohashi, and E. Aramaki, “Finding Structural Correspondences from Bilingual Parsed Corpus for Corpus2based Translation,” Proc. of the 18th Int. Conf. on Computational Linguistics, pp. 906-912, 2000.
-  E. Yang, X. Lv and J. Zhu et al., “A Method of Chinese-English Translation Template Extraction” Proc. of the 13th China National Conf. on Computational Linguistics, Harbin, China, pp. 431-436, 2003.
-  F. J. Och and H. Ney, “A systematic comparison of various statistical alignment models,” Computational Linguistics, Vol.29, No.1, pp. 19-51, 2003.
-  M. Yu and H. Hou, “Researching of Mongolian Word Segmentation System Based on Dictionary, Rules and Language Model,” Inner Mongolian University. 2011.
-  K. Papineni, S. Roukos, T. Ward et al., “BLEU: A Method for Automatic Evaluation of Machine Translation Evaluation,” Proc. of the 40th Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics, pp. 201-228, 2002.
-  P. Koehn, F. J. Och, and D. Marcu, “Statistical Phrase-based Translation,” Proc. of NAACL, 2003.
-  D. Chiang, “Hierarchical Phrase–Based Translation,” Int. Conf. on Computational Linguistics, Vol.33, No.2: pp. 201-228, 2007.
-  R. Zhang, K. Yasuda, and E. Sumita, “Improved statistical machine translation by multiple Chinese word segmentation,” Proc. of the 3rd Workshop on Statistical Machine Trans., pp. 216-223, 2008.
-  H. Zhao, Y. Lv, G. Ben, Y. Huang, and Q. Liu, “Summary on CWMT2011 MT Trans-lation Evaluation,” J. of Chinese Information Processing, Vol.26, No.1: pp. 22-30, 2012.
-  P. Koehn, H. Hoang, A. Birch, et al., “Moses: Open Source Toolkit for Statistical Machine Translation,” Proc. of the Association for Computational Linguistics, pp. 177-180, 2007.
-  F. J. Och, “Minimum Error Rate Training in Statistical Machine Translation,” Proc. of the Association for Computational Linguistics, pp. 440-447, 2003.
-  C. Su, and H. Hou, “Hierarchical Phrase-based Mongolian-Chinese Statistical Machine translation,” Inner Mongolian University, 2014.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.