Network Teleoperation Robot System Control Based on Fuzzy Sliding Mode
Zhongda Tian*, Xianwen Gao**, and Peiqin Guo**
*College of Information Science and Engineering, Shenyang University of Technology
Shenyang 110870, China
**College of Information Science and Engineering, Northeastern University
Shenyang 110819, China
-  J. H. Chen, X. H. Mu, F. P. Du, and H. L. Gao, “Key technologies of telepresence in time-delayed teleoperation system: Review and analysis,” 2013 3rd Int. Conf. on Mechanical Science and Engineering, pp. 48-55, 2013.
-  B. Aude and R. Stephane, “A review of haptic feedback teleoperation systems for micromanipulation and microassembly,” IEEE Trans. on Automation Science and Engineering, Vol.10, pp. 496-502, 2013.
-  M. Bowthorpe, M. Tavakoli, and H. Becher, “Smith predictor-based robot control for ultrasound-guided teleoperated beating-heart surgery,” IEEE J. of Biomedical and Health Informatics, Vol.18, pp. 157-166, 2013.
-  R. Q. Wang, C. J. Xia, W. J. Gu, and K. H. Li, “Fuzzy singularly perturbed model and stability analysis of bilateral teleoperation system,” Proc. of the 30th Chinese Control Conf., pp. 3664-3668, 2011.
-  P. G. Griffiths and A. M. Okamura, “Defining performance tradeoffs for multi-degree-of-freedom bilateral teleoperators with LQG control,” Proc. of the IEEE Conf. on Decision and Control, pp. 3542-3547, 2010.
-  A. Pallegedara, Y. Matsuda, and N. Egashira, “Experimental evaluation of teleoperation system with force-free control and visual servo control by human operator perception,” Artificial Life and Robotics, Vol.17, pp. 388-394, 2013.
-  Y. Ning, H. H. Wang, and L. L. Han, “Force feedback predictive control based on BP neural network of MIS robot,” Int. Conf. on Electric Information and Control Engineering, pp. 419-422, 2011.
-  S. X. Yang and M. Meng, “An efficient neural network model for path planning of car-like robots in dynamic environment,” J. of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics (JACIII), Vol.4, pp. 220-229, 2000.
-  Y. H. Yang, F. P. Yang, J. N. Hua, and H. Y. Li, “Generalized predictive control for space teleoperation systems with long time-varying delays,” Proc. 2012 IEEE Int. Conf. on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, pp. 3057-3062, 2012.
-  B. Zhang, G. J. Tang, and H. Y. Li, “Predictive Control of Teleoperation Rendezvous with Large Time Delay,” 10th IEEE Int. Conf. on Control and Automation, pp. 896-901, 2013.
-  A. Hace, M. Franc, and K. Jezernik, “Sliding mode control for scaled bilateral teleoperation,” 37th Annual Conf. of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society, pp. 3430-3435, 2011.
-  A. Jafari and J. H. Ryu, “Transparency improved sliding-mode control design for bilateral teleoperation systems by using virtual manipulator concept,” 3rd IFAC Symp. on Telematics Applications, pp. 21-26, 2013.
-  Z. Nowacki, D. Owczarz, and P. Wozniak, “On the robustness of fuzzy control of an overhead crane,” Proc. of the IEEE Int. Symp. on Industrial Electronics, pp. 433-437, 1996.
-  W. J. Wang and H. R. Lin, “Fuzzy control design for the trajectory tracking on uncertain nonlinear systems,” IEEE Trans. on Fuzzy Systems, Vol.7, pp. 53-62, 1999.
-  X. N. Wang, “Resource-aware clustering based AODVjr routing protocol in the Internet of things,” J. of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics (JACIII), Vol.17, pp. 622-627, 2013.
-  D. Kim, J. Y. Lee, and D. K. Sung, “A shifted gamma distribution model for long-range dependent internet traffic,” IEEE Communications Letters, Vol.7, pp. 124-126, 2008.
-  J. P. Zhao and X. W. Gao, “Time-delay analysis and estimation of Internet-based robot teleoperation system,” 21st Chinse Control and Decision Conf., pp. 4643-4646, 2009.
-  W. J. Wang, “Scale parameter of gamma distribution and its auto-covariance estimation,” Chinese J. of Applied Probability, Vol.3, pp. 193-202, 1987.
-  H. Han and Y. Higaki, “Controller designs for a class of Polynomial fuzzy models,” J. of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics (JACIII), Vol.19, pp. 796-803, 2015.
-  H. Han and H. K. Lam, “Discrete sliding-mode control for a class of T-S fuzzy models with modeling error,” J. of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics (JACIII), Vol.18, pp. 908-117, 2014.
-  T. L. Shen, “Fundamentals of robust control for robots,” Beijing: Tsinghua University Press, 2004.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.