Rough-Set-Based Interrelationship Mining for Incomplete Decision Tables
Yasuo Kudo* and Tetsuya Murai**
*College of Information and Systems, Graduate School of Engineering, Muroran Institute of Technology
27-1 Mizumoto, Muroran 050-8585, Japan
**Faculty of Science and Technology, Chitose Institute of Science and Technology
758-65 Bibi, Chitose 066-8655, Japan
-  Z. Pawlak, “Rough Sets,” Int. J. of Computer and Information Science, Vol.11, pp. 341-356, 1982.
-  Z. Pawlak, “Rough Sets: Theoretical Aspects of Reasoning about Data,” Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1991.
-  Z. Pawlak and A. Skowron, “Rough Sets: Some Extensions,” Information Sciences, Vol.177, pp. 28-40, 2007.
-  M. Kryszkiewicz, “Rough set approach to incomplete information systems,” Information Sciences, Vol.112, pp. 39-49, 1998.
-  Y. Kudo and T. Murai, “Indiscernibility Relations by Interrelationships between Attributes in Rough Set Data Analysis,” Proc. of IEEE GrC 2012, pp. 264-269, 2012.
-  Y. Kudo and T. Murai, “A Plan of Interrelationship Mining Using Rough Sets,” Proc. of the 29th Fuzzy System Symp., pp. 33-36, 2013 (in Japanese).
-  Y. Kudo and T. Murai, “Decision Logic for Rough Set-based Interrelationship Mining,” Proc. of IEEE GrC 2013, pp. 172-177, 2013.
-  Y. Kudo and T. Murai, “Interrelationship Mining from a Viewpoint of Rough Sets on Two Universes,” Proc. of IEEE GrC 2014, pp. 137-140, 2014.
-  Y. Kudo and T. Murai, “Some Properties of Interrelated Attributes in Relative Reducts for Interrelationship Mining,” Proc. of SCIS&ISIS 2014, SOFT, pp. 998-1001, 2014.
-  Y. Kudo, Y. Okada, and T. Murai, “On a Possibility of Applying Interrelationship Mining to Gene Expression Data Analysis,” Brain and Health Informatics, LNAI 8211, pp. 379-388, 2013.
-  Y. Kudo and T. Murai, “A Note on Application of Interrelationship Mining to Incomplete Information Systems,” Proc. of the 31st Fuzzy System Symp., pp. 777-778, 2015 (in Japanese).
-  Y. Y. Yao, B. Zhou, and Y. Chen, “Interpreting Low and High Order Rules: A Granular Computing Approach,” Proc. of RSEISP 2007, LNCS 4585, pp. 371-380, 2007.
-  S. Greco, B. Matarazzo, and R. Słowiŉski, “Rough set theory for multicriteria decision analysis,” European J. of Operational Research, Vol.129, pp. 1-47, 2002.
-  Y. Kudo and T. Murai, “On Representation Ability of Interrelated Attributes in Rough Set-based Interrelationship Mining,” Proc. of ISIS 2015, pp. 1229-1237, 2015.
-  Y. Kudo and T. Murai, “An Evaluation method of Relative Reducts based on Roughness of partitions,” Int. J. of Cognitive Informatics and Natural Intelligence, Vol.4, No.2, pp. 50-62, 2010.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.