Hybrid Modulation Strategy for Two-Stage Matrix Converter and its Application in Vector Control of Doubly Fed Induction Generator
Danyun Li*,**, Quntai Shen*, Zhentao Liu**,†, and Fang Liu*
*School of Information Science and Engineering, Central South University
Changsha, Hunan 410083, China
**School of Automation, China University of Geosciences
Wuhan, Hubei 430074, China
-  L. X. Wei, T. A. Lipo, and H. Chan, “Matrix Converter Topologies with Reduced No.of Switches,” IEEE 33rd Annual Power Electronic Specialists Conf., Vol.1, pp. 57-63, 2002.
-  L. X. Wei and T. A. Lipo, “A Novel Matrix Converter with Simple Commutation,” IAS Annul Meeting, Vol.3, pp. 1749-1754, 2001.
-  J. W. Kolar and F. Schafmeiser, “Novel Modulation Schemes Minimizing the Switching Losses of Sparse Matrix Converter,” Proc. 29th Annual Conf., Vol.3, pp. 2085-2090, 2003.
-  P. Zwimpfer and H. Stemmler, “Modulation and realization of a novel two-stage matrix converter,” Proc. of the Power Electronics Conf., Vol.2, pp. 485-490, 2001.
-  M. Jussila, M. Salo, and H. Tuusa, “Realization of a three-phase indirect matrix converter with an indirect vector modulation method,” Proc. of the 34th Annual Power Electronics Specialists Conf., Vol.2, pp. 689-694, 2003.
-  J. Kola, M. Baumann, F. Schafmeister, et al, “Novel three-phase AC-DC-AC sparse matrix converter,” Proc. of the 17th IEEE Applied Power Electronics Conf. and Exposition, Vol.2, pp. 777-791, 2002.
-  M. Y. Lee, P. Wheeler, and C. Klumpner, “A new modulation method for the three-level-output-stage matrix converter,” IEEE Power Conversion Conf., pp.776-783, 2007.
-  D. C. Lee and G. M. Lee, “A Novel Overmodulation Technique for Space-Vector PWM Inverters,” IEEE Trans. on Power Electron, Vol.13, No.6, pp. 1144-1151, 1998.
-  N. V. No and M. J. Yonu, “Two-Mode Overmodulation in Two-level Voltage Source Iverter using Principle Control betwenn Limit Trajectorier,” Proc. of PEDS. pp. 1274-1279, 2003.
-  L. Zhang and C. Watthanasam, “A matrix converter excited doubly-fed induction machine as a wind power generator,” 7th Int. Conf. on Power Electronics and Variable Speed Drives, pp.532-537, 2008.
-  S. M. Barakati, M.kazerani, and J. D. Aplevich.“Maximum power tracking control for a wind turbine system including a matrix converter,”IEEE Trans. on Energy Conversion, Vol.3, No.24, pp.705-713, 2009.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.