Fuzzified Evaluation of Cardiotocography Data for Real Medical Data
Yutaka Hatakeyama, Hiromi Kataoka, Noriaki Nakajima, Teruaki Watabe, and Yoshiyasu Okuhara
Center of Medical Information Science, Kochi University Medical School
Oko-cho Kohasu, Nankoku-shi, Kochi 783-8505, Japan
-  Z. Alfirevic, D. Devane, and G. M. Gyte, “Continuous cardiotocography (CTG) as a form of electronic fetal monitoring (EFM) for fetal assessment during labour,” Cochrane Database Syst Rev., Vol.5, CD006066, 2013.
-  K. Afors and E. Chandraharan, “Use of continuous electronic fetal monitoring in a preterm fetus: clinical dilemmas and recommendations for practice,” J. Pregnancy, ID 848794, 2011.
-  V. Chudávcek, J. Spilka, P. Jankru, M. Kouck’y, L. Lhotskáa, and M. Huptych, “Automatic evaluation of intrapartum fetal heart rate recordings: a comprehensive analysis of useful features,” Physiol Meas., Vol.32, No.8, pp. 1347-1360, 2011.
-  P. A. Warrick, E. F. Hamilton, D. Precup, and R. E. Kearney, “Classification of normal and hypoxic fetuses from systems modeling of intrapartum cardiotocography,” IEEE Trans Biomed Eng., Vol.57, No.4, pp. 771-779, 2010.
-  E. Yi lmaz and C. Kilikçier, “Determination of fetal state from cardiotocogram using LS-SVM with particle swarm optimization and binary decision tree,” Comput Math Methods Med., Vol.2013, ID 487179, 2013.
-  D. Ayres-de-Campos, A. Ugwumadu, P. Banfield, P. Lynch, P. Amin, D. Horwell, A. Costa, C. Santos, J. Bernardes, and K. Rosen, “A randomised clinical trial of intrapartum fetal monitoring with computer analysis and alerts versus previously available monitoring,” BMC Pregnancy Childbirth, Vol.10, No.71, 2010.
-  “Guidelines for obstetrical practice in Japan 2011 edition,” http://www.jsog.or.jp/activity/pdf/gl_obst_2011_en.pdf [Accessed Jun. 1, 2014]
-  G. Kitagawa, “Monte Carlo Filter and Smoother for Non-Gaussian Nonlinear State Space Models,” J. Computational and Graphical Statistics, Vol.5, No.1, pp. 1-25, 1996.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.