Three Layers Framework Concept for Adjustable Artificial Intelligence
Benoît Vallade, Alexandre David, and Tomoharu Nakashima
Department of Computer Science and Intelligent Systems, Osaka Prefecture University
4F B4 Bldg., 1-1 Gakuen-cho, Nakaku, Sakai, Osaka 599-8531, Japan
-  A. Nareyek, “AI in Computer Games,” Queue, Vol.1, No.10, pp. 58-65, February 2004.
-  S. Rabin, “AI Game Programming Wisdom 3 (Game Development Series),” Charles River Media, Inc., 2006.
-  J. B. G. Rocha, “Geometry Friends,” 2009.
-  C. Browne, E. Powley, D. Whitehouse, S. Lucas, P. Cowling, P. Rohlfshagen, S. Tavener, D. Perez, S. Samothrakis, and S. Colton, “A Survey of Monte Carlo Tree Search Methods,” IEEE Trans. on Computational Intelligence and AI in Games, Vol.4, No.1, pp. 1-43, March 2012.
-  G. Chaslot, S. Bakkes, I. Szita, and P. Spronck, “Monte-Carlo Tree Search: A New Framework for Game AI,” AIIDE, 2008.
-  J. Méhat and T. Cazenave, “Combining UCT and nested Monte Carlo search for single-player general game playing,” IEEE Trans. on Computational Intelligence and AI in Games, Vol.2, No.4, pp. 271-277, 2010.
-  M. Hausknecht, J. Lehman, R. Miikkulainen, and P. Stone, “A neuroevolution approach to general atari game playing,” IEEE Trans. on Computational Intelligence and AI in Games, Vol.6, No.4, pp. 355-366, 2014.
-  E. Powley, D. Whitehouse, and P. Cowling, “Monte Carlo Tree Search with macro-actions and heuristic route planning for the Physical Travelling Salesman Problem,” 2012 IEEE Conf. on Computational Intelligence and Games (CIG), pp. 234-241, Sept 2012.
-  T. Anthony, D. Polani, and C. Nehaniv, “General Self-Motivation and Strategy Identification: Case Studies Based on Sokoban and Pac-Man,” IEEE Trans. on Computational Intelligence and AI in Games, Vol.6, No.1, pp. 1-17, 2014.
-  P. Stone, “Layered Learning in Multiagent Systems: A Winning Approach to Robotic Soccer,” MIT Press, 2000.
-  D. Perez, P. Rohlfshagen, and S. Lucas, “The physical travelling salesman problem: WCCI 2012 competition,” 2012 IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation (CEC), pp. 1-8, June 2012.
-  M. Buro, “Real-time strategy games: A new AI research challenge,” IJCAI, pp. 1534-1535, 2003.
-  K. O. Stanley and R. Miikkulainen, “Evolving neural networks through augmenting topologies,” Evolutionary computation, Vol.10, No.2, pp. 99-127, 2002.
-  B. Vallade and T. Nakashima, “A New Approach of Path-finding by Possibilities Search,” 2014.
-  B. Vallade and T. Nakashima, “Improving Particle Swarm Optimization Algorithm and its Application to Traveling Salesman Problems with a Dynamic Search Space,” 2013.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.